• WestardLord
    1441 posts Professional
    pUy6jKv.png
    Pw5Frak.png
    KOVwwTa.png
    wwVtMwp.png
  • LAboog4
    578 posts An Exciting Prospect
    The league is nearly yours, just a matter of time now. Bardhi is going to rob his teammate of a chance to have back to back gold boot awards.
  • WestardLord
    1441 posts Professional
    LAboog4 wrote: »
    The league is nearly yours, just a matter of time now. Bardhi is going to rob his teammate of a chance to have back to back gold boot awards.
    Yeah it'll be interesting to see how that race ends as both players stay in great form.
  • WestardLord
    1441 posts Professional
    gikIgrc.png
    RyWn3mD.png
    BL6IZ1f.png
    cpqHKZT.png
  • WestardLord
    1441 posts Professional
    ynE1cyZ.png
    g8kg7Wk.png
    PRvdm7Y.png
  • DB1512
    295 posts Sunday League Hero
    I am not familiar with Siliki, hopefully he will add something to the team. Again great results and nice to proceed to the next round in the cup after a tough game.
  • Virtual_K
    1700 posts Play-Off Hero
    Another tight match with a thrilling finish. With league pretty much wrapped up, a cup win would solidify an already solid season. I might have missed it, but is Henry looking for new challenges next season, like, I don't know, NY Red Bulls? ;)
  • WestardLord
    1441 posts Professional
    nkSnTkW.png
  • Ashy
    9489 posts League Winner
    Crazy to see the unbeaten run still roll on, you are not even drawing many games either, 19 points separate 1st and 2nd you are at a point where you will break records this season winning Ligue 1. A new challenge may be what Henry needs and Leipzig could be the ideal one, or maybe a bigger job like Barcelona/Arsenal etc.
  • WestardLord
    1441 posts Professional
    BZXoZ8X.png
  • subpop
    3364 posts National Call-Up
    Probably the best run ever in this forum. Absolutely brilliant.
  • WestardLord
    1441 posts Professional
    edited April 30
    subpop wrote: »
    Probably the best run ever in this forum. Absolutely brilliant.
    Yeah, at first it felt a little unrealistic. But then again, I look at PSG's current run in reality, and they have zero competition in Ligue 1. So I'm just embracing the win streak and trying to make it a compelling story as best I can. lol
  • WestardLord
    1441 posts Professional
    kqKd9C0.png
    nunZFdG.png
    BL6IZ1f.png
    Ng4nKC8.png
  • WestardLord
    1441 posts Professional
    edited May 2
    odOH7w7.png
    kpmY3Qy.png
    FSusPqS.png
    hmtkzZi.png
    Post edited by WestardLord on
  • Danimal5981
    2148 posts Fans' Favourite
    edited April 30
    Just caught up: Ligue 1 seems a formality by this stage.

But, Henry to Leipzig? I've always imagined him at one of those fruity, young, attacking type clubs such as Leverkusen, Leipzig, Salzburg, Napoli or Udinese. You know, teams that are associated with attacking football. So yes, why not?
  • Virtual_K
    1700 posts Play-Off Hero
    Beautiful game by Monaco. Yeah, nothing left to accomplish in Ligue 1. I like the RB Leipzig challenge.
  • WestardLord
    1441 posts Professional
    KAXMOxf.png
  • WestardLord
    1441 posts Professional
    L9gCUII.png
    C4msI4Q.png
    BL6IZ1f.png
    1wVGCIa.png
  • WestardLord
    1441 posts Professional
    IMqjj3i.png
    YX2sFYO.png
    aHM7UvQ.png

• DonGabriel
    934 posts Semi-Pro
    Wow, a massive win over PSG. They seemed lost on the pitch while Monaco kept doing their great job. Nothing but expected victory, Henry is getting the best of his players and it would be interesting to see how he does in another club... maybe RB Leipzig.
  • DB1512
    EA made FIFA such a realistic game if you see Neymar's reaction after being touched in the penaltybox....

Another brilliant win, but I agree with DonGabriel that it would be interesting to see Henry doing this great work at another club like Leipzig.
  • subpop
    3364 posts National Call-Up
    DB1512 wrote: »
    EA made FIFA such a realistic game if you see Neymar's reaction after being touched in the penaltybox....

Another brilliant win, but I agree with DonGabriel that it would be interesting to see Henry doing this great work at another club like Leipzig.

LOL!!

I think Al Khelaïfi is going to suicide, if things continue this way... I can't believe the Qataris are happy with what they have.
  • Ashy
    9489 posts League Winner
    PSG don't look like winning anything this season, what a shame :D
  • WestardLord
    1441 posts Professional
    DB1512 wrote: »
    EA made FIFA such a realistic game if you see Neymar's reaction after being touched in the penaltybox.....
    lol this is exactly what I thought

I have to look at the player in the cheat engine, but I wonder if EA gave him the "diver" trait

I groaned when that penalty was called

• WestardLord
    1441 posts Professional
    GD5OM7k.png
  • LAboog4
    578 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Wenger saying it as it is. I like him as a pundit, even though his comments about players shouldn't need rest with today's diets was utterly embarrassing considering players being tired was his go to comment when he managed.

• WestardLord
    1441 posts Professional
    wf5KWEb.png
    orjcXPZ.png
    BL6IZ1f.png
    JFoiTGv.png
  • WestardLord
    1441 posts Professional
    edited May 3
    zCQ3lkg.png
    ZhhMxOu.png
    HAJHxZn.png
    aeDmvn2.png
    Post edited by WestardLord on
  • DB1512
    Strasbourg had their moments of threat in the game but Monaco is just very effective that it looks an easy win. The stats show something else, with enough opportunities for Strasbourg to score but they just fail.