Thierry Henry's Monaco | Season 3 | Champions League vs. Real Madrid

Comments

• Danimal5981
    2130 posts Fans' Favourite
    You need something to change your luck around, man.
    The decay is a slow one, which makes it more painful to witness.
  • WestardLord
    1396 posts Professional
    Changes are definitely in store. I think it's a matter of going back to basics of formation and build up play.
  • WestardLord
    1396 posts Professional
    NS0tSG1.png
    7CR81bC.png
    ahk5zXs.png
  • WestardLord
    1396 posts Professional
    YW1W93g.png
    Xj3iaOJ.png

G5oK0pl.png
  • Wyojasond
    10735 posts Has That Special Something
    Great bounce back game! Hopefully it’s the start of better form
  • JDB44
    202 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Impressive win, hopefully this is the win the team needs to get back to their form. The gap to the top is growing and I do not believe Monaco can afford to lose anymore ground.
  • WestardLord
    1396 posts Professional
    GisLsVq.png
  • WestardLord
    1396 posts Professional
    s58xuwe.png
    7CR81bC.png
    5CjQEzb.png
  • WestardLord
    1396 posts Professional
    edited February 8
    YiBHtk5.png
    f49sRgn.png

1UcFYIv.png
  • WestardLord
    1396 posts Professional
    ERkKrnE.png
    7CR81bC.png
    N3OHgzH.png
  • WestardLord
    1396 posts Professional
    A7hyha1.png
  • WestardLord
    1396 posts Professional
    edited February 9
    JP2hfi4.png
    IhbZv8l.png
    D99HTlg.png
    Post edited by WestardLord on
  • subpop
    3364 posts National Call-Up
    The team bounced back in terms of results and image. However Lyon seems a solid leader and the league seems far with no many weeks to go.

Good result at the Coupe de France in what may be the most realistic option to win a title.
  • JDB44
    202 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    I agree with @subpop, the title of the league seems very difficult to achieve now. But the cup is there. The team is in very good form and will hopefully finish the season in this form.

OL is knocked out of thr cup already. It looks like PSG will be the only true challenger.
  • WestardLord
    1396 posts Professional
    edited February 9
    subpop wrote: »
    The team bounced back in terms of results and image. However Lyon seems a solid leader and the league seems far with no many weeks to go.

Good result at the Coupe de France in what may be the most realistic option to win a title.
    JDB44 wrote: »
    I agree with @subpop, the title of the league seems very difficult to achieve now. But the cup is there. The team is in very good form and will hopefully finish the season in this form.

OL is knocked out of thr cup already. It looks like PSG will be the only true challenger.
    Yeah, it's probably time to be realistic. CDF seems like an easier pathway to silverware at this point. I don't see OL slowing down, and even if they do, PSG is right behind them.
  • WestardLord
    1396 posts Professional
    1GoiRii.png
  • WestardLord
    1396 posts Professional
    BQ2JkAo.png
    7CR81bC.png
    wrIM0Ql.png
  • Wyojasond
    10735 posts Has That Special Something
    Great late winner in the Coupe. As others have said, it looks to be the most likely chance for some silverware, but PSG dropping Lyon does give you some hope.
  • WestardLord
    1396 posts Professional
    UGKcVyA.png
    5HhPVW2.png

Ofz0OHY.png
  • subpop
    3364 posts National Call-Up
    If there were any doubts, it is over. Well... now Henry must focus on the 2nd place to avoid the UCL qualifyiers. At some point I thought Monaco could fight for the title, but OL are in a different level.
  • DB1512
    292 posts Sunday League Hero
    I don't think you can close the gap of ten points with only ten games left, I agree with subpop and think you should aim at 2nd place. Maybe a successful Coupe de France run could provide Henry with a trophy, who did you draw for the next round?
  • WestardLord
    1396 posts Professional
    Strasbourg is next in the CDF. I think that's clearly a better path towards some kind of silverware.
  • WestardLord
    1396 posts Professional
    edited February 10
    Uvov1ZC.png
    Post edited by WestardLord on
  • WestardLord
    1396 posts Professional
    gqOCSRp.png
    7CR81bC.png
    x5AHsGQ.png
    Ga9UQx7.png
    1uKumHR.png
  • WestardLord
    1396 posts Professional
    n6wWkuE.png
    P7uA10N.png

yRatAD2.png

• DB1512
    292 posts Sunday League Hero
    Big resurrection in the last thirty minutes, didn't thought you would make it after the first half. Beautifull goal of Lingard and terrible defensive mistake of Vezo at the 2-0 of Perisic, but in the second half you took the momentum after the 2-1. If you get lucky with the quarterfinals draw a 2017 like CL campaign could be possible.
  • LAboog4
    578 posts An Exciting Prospect
    What a game, I did not think you would make it through when falling behind but Chadli found the winner. Looking at the fixtures ahead, March could be a very good month for Monaco to catch up in the table.
  • JoshDFC
    2006 posts Fans' Favourite
    WHAT A RESULT coming from 2-0 down at the San Siro this team doesn't know when to give up and they will fight until the end the title race sin't over either
  • WestardLord
    1396 posts Professional
    Wn8LJlD.png
    Ga9UQx7.png
    e3Lh9o5.png
  • WestardLord
    1396 posts Professional
    LhcaSd9.png
    orN3vMN.png

qL3Fa1Y.png