The latest Title Update for FIFA 20 is now available on PC & console, this includes the changes listed here.

Who are the best 'elite' players this year?

zzachzx
4618 posts National Call-Up
edited October 2018
I'm talking about the likes of Hazard, Bale, Mboopi, etc. Which ones are the best this year?

Comments

• CfcBlue
    3808 posts National Call-Up
    Yup and suarez
  • zzachzx
    CfcBlue wrote: »
    Yup and suarez

I've heard great things about Suarez and likewise Lewandowski
  • CharlieC
    7370 posts Big Money Move
    I like the sound of Mboopi
  • zzachzx
    CharlieC wrote: »

If I sold all my TP assets right now I'd have enough for his IF easily but I kinda wanna stick w my assets and see if I can get more than value. I'm not sure what to do
  • CharlieC
    zzachzx wrote: »

If I sold all my TP assets right now I'd have enough for his IF easily but I kinda wanna stick w my assets and see if I can get more than value. I'm not sure what to do

If I really want a player I’ll just buy him and not worry about the price too much. Players prices are on the slide continually from November so if you keep someone for a long time it will always look like a bad investment but it isn’t because you have the playing time with them to take into account.

People who have bought NIF Hazard for 400k will wonder what they were thinking when they sell him for 190k in January.
  • zzachzx

If I really want a player I’ll just buy him and not worry about the price too much. Players prices are on the slide continually from November so if you keep someone for a long time it will always look like a bad investment but it isn’t because you have the playing time with them to take into account.

People who have bought NIF Hazard for 400k will wonder what they were thinking when they sell him for 190k in January.

I don't particularly worry about that with some players but with the particularly expensive ones I do since there is so much more to lose. Guess I should just not worry about it.
  • CharlieC

I don't particularly worry about that with some players but with the particularly expensive ones I do since there is so much more to lose. Guess I should just not worry about it.

Definitely. It should be first and foremost about your enjoyment of the game. You will find out pretty quickly with a player if you like him or not. If you decide you don’t like him, it doesn’t matter what time of year it is, you can usually sell at little or no loss and sometimes a profit if you are good at predicting player price fluctuations.

Think of it like buying a new car, you buy it for 20k and use it for a year and sell it for 13k but you’ve had 7k worth of use out of it.
  • Lackosweat
    6509 posts Big Money Move
    Mboopi, Crispo and Knate are all elite B)
  • zzachzx

Definitely. It should be first and foremost about your enjoyment of the game. You will find out pretty quickly with a player if you like him or not. If you decide you don’t like him, it doesn’t matter what time of year it is, you can usually sell at little or no loss and sometimes a profit if you are good at predicting player price fluctuations.

Think of it like buying a new car, you buy it for 20k and use it for a year and sell it for 13k but you’ve had 7k worth of use out of it.

Hmm in that case I might give some a try. Maybe Mbappe or Bale
  • CharlieC

Hmm in that case I might give some a try. Maybe Mbappe or Bale

Do it. Buy on Monday/Tuesday and sell on Thursday/Friday and you won’t go far wrong.
  • Chewbaccary
    1259 posts Professional
    I have tried Messi, Ronaldo, Neymar, Salah, Eriksen, and Pogba.

Pogba is unique because there's nobody else in the game like him. Tall, fast CM with 5* skills and a rocket shot. You can't find anyone else like that, so he's special for that reason, but he still seems overpriced. 475k is a lot for an 88 NIF.

Eriksen is meh. Not worth the coins.

Ronaldo is great. Neymar feels very good on the ball. Salah is quick, but didn't impact the game for me.

I have a tradeable Messi that I've been using this WL. He's averaging over a goal per game in WL, which is good for me. Finishing is generally very good, though he has this weird habit of trying to side foot a lot of shots like a Quaresma trivela. I think that might be a bug in the game. Great dribbling, though he doesn't feel as loose on the ball as Salah or Neymar. Only major negative is his strength. He gets bossed if anyone touches him. Also, you ave to be careful with his stamina and limit his defensive work or else he will be gassed quickly (72 stamina).
  • S-Dog
    2635 posts Fans' Favourite
    Mboopi for me
  • Floatingkeyboard
    1064 posts Professional
    Seedorf
  • Guillotine_Mack
    1783 posts Play-Off Hero
    Cristiano Ronaldo is like a cheat code so get him.
    Don't know what the other guy in this thread is talking about regarding Pogba, he's bang average. Must be a United fan or he's smoking some crazy gear.
    If you want rocket shots get De Bruyne.
    Also Messi is supurb, I use him just behind Ronaldo and they're a great duo.
  • zzachzx
    Cristiano Ronaldo is like a cheat code so get him.
    Don't know what the other guy in this thread is talking about regarding Pogba, he's bang average. Must be a United fan or he's smoking some crazy gear.
    If you want rocket shots get De Bruyne.
    Also Messi is supurb, I use him just behind Ronaldo and they're a great duo.

I refuse to use Pogba. I don’t care how good he is :D
  • zzachzx
    bump