Fifa 19 is legendary!!!

Zidane11
290 posts Sunday League Hero
I know i'm gonna get attacked alot but imo this is THE BEST fifa ever!!! In the beginning i was a whiner too but you just need to keep practising and you'll get better!!! Now i made it to Div. 5!! And no i'm not a fut player and never touched it! I only play online divisions!!

So let me get started!

First of all there are alot of players who keep complaining about the gameplay and the strong defenders! Yes they are very strong this year but i think the main reason about the complaining is that outpacing them is history!! You have to look for gaps in the defence, not by outpacing them but you have to 'outplay' them by tiki-taka or lofted through-balls or dribbling them just like in real!! That is where most suck so they keep opening whine topics!! They say that defenders catch CR7 and that it is unrealistic BUT.. how is it in real life?? If CR7 wasn't catchable he would score 10 goals a game right?? Now in Italy he's glad if he score just once so probably he IS catchable!!?? Guys it's really no joke to beat defenders like Boateng, Hummels, Marcelo, Sergio Ramos,.. in real life believe me!! So that's it for the defending part!

Second, the dynamic tactics! In this fifa you can preset up to 5 gameplans(with L2) which you can switch in-game with the D-pad! So 5 different formations and tactics!! This is what i was waiting for, for so long!! In the previous fifa's i had to pause the game to switch, now it's not needed!! THANK YOU EA!!! I see alot of guys whining about that their formation keeps resetting to another but if you didn't preset them and you press the d-pad from left to right in-game it will change to a formation which is preset by EA!! What you can do is if you don't want to preset all five, just preset the standard one and don't touch the d-pad from left to right or vice versa! Then you'll keep playing with that formation!!

The dynamic tactics are so powerful to disorientate your opponent!! If one formation doesn't work switch to another!! I won alot of games by this way!!

So at this point i want to thank EA for this legendary release and i enjoy it so much!!!

EA THANK YOU!!!! 😃😃😃

Comments

• Bogar
    30 posts Last Pick at the Park
    edited October 2018
    Well, I am happy that you enjoy the game, because you are the first I saw making a positive comment . However, reading you text, look like for me that you don’t understand or like football ( I might be wrong). The defenders are not very strong, there are a joke, to overpower they you just have to run and change directions, as soon you change direction they get lost. They hardly win a tackle and you are able to use just one defender per time to try to take the ball, what doesn’t happen in real life, in moderns football you have multiple players chasing it. Just watch a real match, look if the full back and midfielders just keeping watching the attackers make a mistake to recover the ball, or if they keep attaking the ball as they are dog chasing a piece of meat.
    The game is boring, everyone are doing the same thing, long passing to the wingers, running, dribbling and doing a fancy shot to score. Since I start to play FIFA 19 I had never finished a game with a 0x0, the match with less goals was 2x2, and it was a rare results, normally is 5x2 or 5x4. In fifa 17 I could score one goal and defend the rest of the game, it was challenging score a goal and everytime I scored one I was really happy. Now when I make 1x0 at start the game doesn’t mean anything. This game looks like futsal, not football.
    And you have the passing, that is idiotic, the ball goes to a complete different direction that you want. I even tried to turn off the assistance or use the semi option. Passing is useless in this game, is better just running and dribbling. Passing here is always a surprise you never know where the balls is going.
    I don’t know, I hate this game because I love football. I start to play this game because EA use to tell that it was realistic. But it is far away from reality. It is just another arcade football game.
    This game should be for challenging, like football is. You don’t need to have a Messi in your team if you have Vinicius Junior.
  • JustPassIt
    25 posts Last Pick at the Park
    You seem very young and easy to impress.
  • Zidane11
    JustPassIt wrote: »
    You seem very young and easy to impress.

Hahaha!!! You bet i'm older as you?? I play fifa for A VERY LONG time!!!
  • forearms
    6031 posts Big Money Move
    From what I've read, the game gets worse the higher you get. D5, may not be enough to see the issues.
  • Zidane11
    forearms wrote: »
    From what I've read, the game gets worse the higher you get. D5, may not be enough to see the issues.

Buddy i don't say there aren't problems but i'm sure it will get better with some updates! Regularly i give driven passes to nowhere too and miss shots from very close distance which i get rage attacks from but hey.. life isn't only fifa right?? When it's worse i turn off the ps and do something else!
  • forearms
    6031 posts Big Money Move
    Zidane11 wrote: »
    forearms wrote: »

Buddy i don't say there aren't problems but i'm sure it will get better with some updates! Regularly i give driven passes to nowhere too and miss shots from very close distance which i get rage attacks from but hey.. life isn't only fifa right?? When it's worse i turn off the ps and do something else!

That's a glowing endorsement right there. I now see why its legendary.
  • madstoog
    159 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Get to D2 gameplay and come back to me when your playing people that manipulate the ai defending, the game is just not enjoyable at higher levels
  • DanielA-NUFC
    149 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    @Zidane11 I agree with you! I like this game a lot I’ve now got the hang of it on legendary and manual settings and it’s a great game. Realistic defender vs attacker battles, skill rather than speed wins, have to be tactical and it’s so rewarding when you score.
  • DangerZone
    979 posts Professional
    I think you should need to control your own defenders.. having the AI defend for you is a cop out to people who spent years trying to master defending!! Now that skill is gone.. just run around with a pacey CAM and its apples.. nuh, defending needs a patch
  • Zidane11
    madstoog wrote: »
    Get to D2 gameplay and come back to me when your playing people that manipulate the ai defending, the game is just not enjoyable at higher levels

For the moment i won't get to Div2 m8.. i get my ❤️❤️❤️❤️ kicked all the time in div5!! 😃😃 Actually my div. is 6. It will be more from switching between those two!! 😏😏
  • Zidane11
    @Zidane11 I agree with you! I like this game a lot I’ve now got the hang of it on legendary and manual settings and it’s a great game. Realistic defender vs attacker battles, skill rather than speed wins, have to be tactical and it’s so rewarding when you score.

Which slider settings do you use?? Because the AI plays like Aliens and Predators on legendary..
  • DanielA-NUFC
    149 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    I have only changed the slider for my pace up to 55 and the CPU shot error to 55 that’s all. But I may change it back now Cos that was when I was getting smashed before I got the hang of this.
  • Wow a kid played fifa first time ever i played since fifa 1994 and this is the sh!ttiest fifa ever to be real.
  • Yiannis-T
    165 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    this year's edition is by far the best FIFA of the last 4 years.The gameplay is improved.The advantages are that the defenders are better this time.It's like in a real match,they can catch up against a fast striker.No more running with the ball starting from behind the centre of the field of play,and manage to score by running faster.FIFA 19 is better ,i hope that they keep it this way ...the defence has to be good
  • CJD
    41 posts Last Pick at the Park
    I’m enjoying the hell out of this game