Potm Hazard worth it?

Tboon
2461 posts Fans' Favourite
I have some high rated untradables in my club and I already bought a lot of informs last week. But when i will finish the sbc i won't have any coins left, only the packs from the sbc.

So my question...Is Hazard worth it? :)

Comments

• kayron16
    2218 posts Fans' Favourite
    No
  • Flymi
    475 posts Sunday League Hero
    Looks a good card, but putting 700k into an untradable card isn't something I'm willing to do
  • Gorda
    3447 posts National Call-Up
    Flymi wrote: »
    Looks a good card, but putting 700k into an untradable card isn't something I'm willing to do

This
  • jackm57
    2336 posts Fans' Favourite
    No
  • Ishibum
    12462 posts Has That Special Something
    Sinking 700k into an untradeable card that will probably be superceded in three months is not the wisest idea
  • Spillaren
    1662 posts Play-Off Hero
    if he was 96 rated or more yes, but can buy his IF thats trade able for same price with just 1 less rating
  • ahm1388
    1183 posts Professional
    Just get his IF
    Or Messi
  • cdbuck26
    3367 posts National Call-Up
    I got him, and I guess I got lucky in the packs but I happened to get:
    Goretzka
    discard IF
    Jorginho
    Kovacic
    Gabriel Jesus
    Sergio Ramos

So I ended up getting him for really around 300k, was an awesome deal for me
  • Foldsea
    1146 posts Professional
    The packs seems ok, just need som decent luck and you end up paying 2-400
    And if he gets another POTM and you need special Hazard you already Have it
  • Chavez76
    2717 posts Fans' Favourite
    or just use the other thread that is already there for this question
  • Tboon
    2461 posts Fans' Favourite
    Chavez76 wrote: »
    or just use the other thread that is already there for this question

Ok
  • QuinnUK87
    2022 posts Fans' Favourite
    He's definitely worth it. If that card was on the market, it would cost you 1.5mill...

I completed it for 400k (sold my NIF for more.) Then got Zola in the packs...

The way Hazard is currently playing, he's gonna get more POTM. EA will do the same as Salah last year, and require a special Hazard. So you can just keep upgrading him.
  • SlyT1495
    235 posts Sunday League Hero
    End game card, incredible
  • johnjoe
    120 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Cost me about 200k in the end. Had some decent pack luck lukaku, Boateng, Reus and Jesus the main ones. For me hes a total game changer this early on. Be warned though you need to be patient with your snipes for silva iniesta pique and busquets.
  • Damo_Suzuki
    2054 posts Fans' Favourite
    Started trying to snipe busquets, pique et al yesterday then decided i couldn't be bothered with the hassle. Going to give it a miss unless the cost comes down 100k or so at the end of the month.
  • Danledge95
    4593 posts Big Money Move
    The worst thing about Hazard is terrible strong or perfect links, besides Kante.

Chelseas team isnt that great IMHO.