Iniesta price range

SweatBeautifully
1353 posts Professional
Come on EA. What was the point of reducing it to 19k for an 87 rated card?

Comments

• SeanSmith1992
    119 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Stop trying to make coins and play the game he’s got no pace or shooting or defending or physicality and a awful league.
  • SweatBeautifully
    1353 posts Professional
    Stop trying to make coins and play the game he’s got no pace or shooting or defending or physicality and a awful league.
    Sorry sir maybe I should buy coins instead?
  • SweatBeautifully
    1353 posts Professional
    25k now sell or hold?
  • CharlieC
    7425 posts League Winner
    edited October 2018

I would be 87 rated in the Japanese League 😂
  • Dexdan
    664 posts An Exciting Prospect
    25k now sell or hold?

I’m selling. People are paying 25k but I think soon a lot of undercutting will be happening and it will go back down in value. Just my opinion.
  • Bilbao_Baggins
    4134 posts National Call-Up
    Dexdan wrote: »
    25k now sell or hold?

I’m selling. People are paying 25k but I think soon a lot of undercutting will be happening and it will go back down in value. Just my opinion.

Yep this
  • Pennick1988
    36 posts Park Captain
    Same here pal bought 12 of them about 2 weeks ago for about 11k-12k a peice thought it was way to low for 87 iniesta which is Spanish and ideal for sbc.
  • SweatBeautifully
    1353 posts Professional
    Dexdan wrote: »
    25k now sell or hold?

I've sold a few but 87 pique still extinct at 37.5k
  • LovelyVillain
    3579 posts National Call-Up

What are you on about? Making coins IS part of the game. A HUGE portion of people enjoy trading more than playing,
  • LovelyVillain
    3579 posts National Call-Up
    Same here pal bought 12 of them about 2 weeks ago for about 11k-12k a peice thought it was way to low for 87 iniesta which is Spanish and ideal for sbc.

I remember buying him in FUT 18 for 6k when his transfer item was released lol was a lovely profit after a couple weeks
  • Idek
    17516 posts World Class
    edited October 2018

Not sure if sarcasm