trading tips for us begginers.. best times and days

elcapitan379
217 posts Has Potential To Be Special
so after some tips..

to all the hardcore traders.. is it like ebay. ie cheap to buy in the mornings but more expensive over a weekend ?

please let us know if there is a patter.

my only experience was buying a certain player all day yesterday he ranged from 1400 coins selling for 2500. and i got lucky late at night bought him for 900 coins. however i am now mortified to see he sells for 5000 rite now is this just as its the weekend or do prices fluctuate this much all the time

Comments

• Detorre23
    732 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Potm Hazard sbc
  • Oscaaaar
    1227 posts Professional
    edited October 2018
    so after some tips..

to all the hardcore traders.. is it like ebay. ie cheap to buy in the mornings but more expensive over a weekend ?

please let us know if there is a patter.

my only experience was buying a certain player all day yesterday he ranged from 1400 coins selling for 2500. and i got lucky late at night bought him for 900 coins. however i am now mortified to see he sells for 5000 rite now is this just as its the weekend or do prices fluctuate this much all the time

Thats weekend league rewards, everyone gets their rewards at once and list directly in order to get as many coins as possible. Causes the market to temporary go down and as there is so many listings a lot of them will be let unseen by most people.

During FIFA 18 it was easier to see market trends as SBCs came at a quite strict schedule. This year however market could go anywhere any day depending on what content EA chooses to release.
  • smcali23
    1226 posts Professional
    Look out for the upcoming SBCs. We know for sure there's a bundesliga and la liga player of the month coming up. If you prepare in advance, you'll profit off the cards likely to be needed.
  • elcapitan379
    217 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    So do prices fly up.

I was going to buy keita Thursday his price on bidding was around 1600 even went to 1000 late night. Hes now bin at 5k Friday 6k sat morn wtf that's mental
  • Mmandras
    1716 posts Play-Off Hero
    Well you get the basic concept. Prices are lower in the monday and thuresday morning because of the pack openings from SB and Rival rewards and they rise up when pack openings dry.