• Phiba
    830 posts Semi-Pro
    91 Baresi
  • boomtw3
    350 posts Sunday League Hero
    Bvegas wrote: »
    Was looking at 90 Nesta and 86 Hierro

Any reviews on these or others?

Dude get Varane, Lucas Hernandez IF and Courtois . You will still get 100K change to buy Matuidi.
    Or if you want an icon. 87 Desailly or play 88 Desailly on 7 chem or 88 Ferdinand even 88 mathuas. Why would you want Nesta or Hierro?
  • Bvegas
    1472 posts Play-Off Hero
    Phiba wrote: »
    91 Baresi

Too slow? Or not noticed

That 90 acceleration Nesta has is inciting
  • Bvegas
    1472 posts Play-Off Hero
    boomtw3 wrote: »
    Was looking at 90 Nesta and 86 Hierro

Any reviews on these or others?

Dude get Varane, Lucas Hernandez IF and Courtois . You will still get 100K change to buy Matuidi.
    Or if you want an icon. 87 Desailly or play 88 Desailly on 7 chem or 88 Ferdinand even 88 mathuas. Why would you want Nesta or Hierro?

Stat wise they are solid. M/H as well
  • SimenHP
    5521 posts Big Money Move
    edited October 2018
    AROUND 600k PLAYERS:

All around CB = 88 Rijkaard is the best all around CB you can get for around 600k. 89 Hierro is good too, but his sliding tackles can be an issue at times.

Best attacking = 88 Matthaus, no one comes close. If you want a CB that can score goals (long shots and finishing) he is the only one you should try.

Best defensive = 92 Nesta. Fast enough, (but would recommend someone like Varane or Manolas with him), 2nd best tackler I've tried and amazing in the air.

UNDER 500k PLAYERS:

I say it right away though, no one I've tried in this price range is worth it. I have only tried 90 Nesta, 91 Baresi, 86 Hierro and 87 Cannavaro. From those 4, I would rank them:

1. 90 Nesta = He was good in the air and his marking is amazing, but for some reason his tackling compared to his 92 was poor and even though he only have 1 less pace, he felt alot slower

2. 87 Cannavaro = Fast, but too weak and I lost to many header with him. Good ball control and good enough passing'

3. 91 Baresi = Alot about him is insane, he is amazing in 1v1, his marking and positioning is the best I've tried so far, his tackling is perfect. No one I have tried, in any Fifa have slide tackled as good as him (I had Prime Maldini and every other expensive CB last year) BUT TWO THINGS RUINS HIM His pace and strength feels like they are both in high 50/low 60 which is a dealbreaker for me, hadn't it been for that he would be my favourite CB this year.

4. 86 Hierro = AWFUL, His pace and passing was OKAY, but his defending was second to none, he was always out of position, tackling felt bad and his heading was alot worse than expected from his stats. Only thing I liked about him was when I tried him as a CDM.

If you ask me. I would just use Manolas + Varane, but if you need a ICON CB choose Nesta and use him with someone with pace, I would as you probably understand now use him with Varane or Manolas.
  • Bvegas
    1472 posts Play-Off Hero
    Thanks, Simen!

Currently have Van Dijk as my other CB as I packed De Gea so am running a EPL hybrid with Brazialians. The icon CB allows for full chem with Sandro at LB and Fabinho at CDM
  • IxToMxI
    8204 posts League Winner
    If I could get any icon CB would be Sol Campbell
  • Bvegas
    1472 posts Play-Off Hero
    Tried 88 Rijkaard last night for 5 games and he is a monster

Thanks again, Simen
  • Lackosweat
    11195 posts Has That Special Something
    Again. 7 chem 87 Maldini. Not even close.
  • lIlIlIlIlIl
    4717 posts National Call-Up
    Lackosweat wrote: »

Totally agree. Its mystifying how people overlook a card just because its inherently in the wrong position. Chem OCD i guess. Similarly to LW dinho, if people dont play wingers they dont even get him for their team. When he is a flawless ST.
  • Lackosweat
    Lackosweat wrote: »

Totally agree. Its mystifying how people overlook a card just because its inherently in the wrong position. Chem OCD i guess. Similarly to LW dinho, if people dont play wingers they dont even get him for their team. When he is a flawless ST.

He feels exactly the same as the 92 rated one. And he's way cheaper !
  • CM15
    620 posts An Exciting Prospect
    I’ve got Moore, he’s been decent for me
  • Bvegas
    1472 posts Play-Off Hero
    How is Maldini’s 66 aggression on the 87?

That is the one hang up for me right now
  • Bvegas
    1472 posts Play-Off Hero
    Bump
  • Lackosweat
    edited October 2018
    How is Maldini’s 66 aggression on the 87?

That is the one hang up for me right now

That's a total lie. He wins almost EVERY challenges. Leg out, ball dispossessed, man down, no foul, no bs. Simple as that.
  • Bvegas
    1472 posts Play-Off Hero
    Cheers
  • Pay2Lose
    906 posts Professional
    Pointless buying one really manolas does the job
  • Bvegas
    1472 posts Play-Off Hero
    Pay2Lose wrote: »
    Pointless buying one really manolas does the job

Packed De Gea so no Manolas for me
  • Anthonyr475
    1006 posts Professional
    edited October 2018
    Too many icon defenders are under 6 foot. I would not feel safe with them. Considering crossing and corners are OP.
  • Bvegas
    1472 posts Play-Off Hero
    Too many icon defenders are under 6 foot. I would not feel safe with them. Considering crossing and corners are OP.

Rijkaard has been great so far. 6’2”.
  • kopking89
    1089 posts Professional
    90 Nesta is a boss alongside dijk