Weekend League glitch?

Azablucky
4476 posts National Call-Up
I am playing the Weekend League and I come up against an insane team compared to my budget one, that's fine. But why is it the connection is fine but once I went 1-0 down I started getting button lag, which quickly developed into speed up lag? It gets better, on the second speed up lag the it comes up that I lost my connection to the opponent. Says the game is under review and puts me back into the menu. UT menu that is. Then about 10 seconds later it kicks me out of UT and gives me the loss :neutral:

My mate in the next room was fine and is still in his game so it can't have been my connection surely otherwise it wouldn't have put me back into the UT Menu.

Comments

• Pepe Le DiLzZ
    16674 posts World Class
    Remember people were using their phones to tether from and dc'd their opponents out? Sounds something similar.
  • Azablucky
    4476 posts National Call-Up
    Remember people were using their phones to tether from and dc'd their opponents out? Sounds something similar.

Hope it isn't that easy to do. First time playing WL in months and was enjoying it but that's just killed my motivation to play it now. First loss to something I can't avoid. Guess that's just FIFA for you I guess.