Did EA forget about FUT Swap promo?

TonyPicasso
467 posts An Exciting Prospect
I was out of town all last weekend so couldn't play any matches to earn the Swap items available, once I got home and saw Lallana-bro I was like cool, now I want him.

It's been 5 days since then and no FUT Swap items... what gives?

Comments

• GL
    6617 posts Big Money Move
    There was a fut swap item sbc on wednesday
  • Campino
    27116 posts Player of the Year
    I wanted the lalanananananana to be honest

Then I saw what I had to do to get him so I decided against it
  • They want you to obtain players through FIFA points that's why. Even for these crappy FUT swap cards that no one is going to use as they aren't meta at all.
  • Navraat
    3284 posts National Call-Up
    They want you to obtain players through FIFA points that's why. Even for these crappy FUT swap cards that no one is going to use as they aren't meta at all.

notice how they all have sub 80 reactions which is the key stat this year, bad reactions = crap AI
  • Hoopsterz
    1694 posts Play-Off Hero
    They want you to obtain players through FIFA points that's why. Even for these crappy FUT swap cards that no one is going to use as they aren't meta at all.

TBF Lallana's IG stats make that card look pretty decent..

Don't think there are many 'meta' players this year that everyone uses.. or atleast i haven't seen any yet.
  • Navraat
    3284 posts National Call-Up
    Hoopsterz wrote: »

Don't think there are many 'meta' players this year that everyone uses.. or atleast i haven't seen any yet.

then you need to play more wl
  • Hoopsterz wrote: »

His stats look great, even has 5* WF but in game there's players you can get through much less hassle who actually play better as a CAM, he's no good at CM with H/H workrates with his low strength.
  • RealM
    5594 posts Big Money Move
    It's 14 players for a 1 month event. They won't come out in the first 14 days.
  • SupaNoodle1990
    26033 posts Player of the Year
    Let’s hope so.
  • ShaunCPFC
    4209 posts National Call-Up
    Let’s hope so.

:D