The latest Title Update for FIFA 20 is now available on Console & PC and includes the changes listed here.

Which team to build? (with pictures)

TheRaq
143 posts Has Potential To Be Special
Alright so I got around 850k to spend on a team to use in the upcoming weeks~. Got a few ideas, but can't really decide since I didn't use too many high rated players yet. So far I used around 200k basic team and found a 424 really good, but with cheaper players it's sometimes hard to defend (I belive better players especially on CB/CM positions would help a lot). Heared good things about 4231 also. Would love to try Lewandowski, heared he's really good this year, especially when the pace is not the only important factor and he's got 4* which is pretty important for me.

Teams I'm considering (maybe someone got a better idea?):

PS: would love to get Mbappe, but he's not really THAT easy to link into a GOOD hybrid (not that it's hard, but I'm not sure about players like Cavani/Rabiot who seemes to be the best options), but since he's got an IF this week he might be an overpay...

BJ69w9a.png

wZmtYin.png

GJXaN7h.png

2UzG8CF.png

ANY help would be much appreciated (especially if I should avoid a certain player or maybe someone has been standout for you and you would highly recommend). Cheers!

Comments

• LukakuMUFC
    1984 posts Fans' Favourite
    edited October 2018
    2 easily, Mertens and Cancelo are great and Lewn is a god, change 2 to OTW Cancelo, Boateng, Handanovic and Skriniar.
  • TheRaq
    edited October 2018
    LukakuMUFC wrote: »
    2 easily, Mertens and Cancelo are great and Lewn is a god, change 2 to OTW Cancelo, Boateng, Handanovic and Skriniar.

That seems like a great idea, using a lot of SM so 4* Mertens and 5* Cuadrado could be a good shout instead of 3* Suarez/Cavani, and some extra pace up top. How's Cuadrado in game tho, isn't he just pace and 5* SM? Heared Skriniar is really good.
  • Keano
    14891 posts Has That Special Something
    2 is the best, 4 after that.
  • TheRaq
    Aight, maybe a bit of an offtopic, but how do you guys reckon, can I buy it right now or should I wait for FC rewards? Seen different opinions on the prices, that I got no idea right now, should they drop or actually even rise?
  • ORANGEeffect05
    22665 posts Club Captain
    Another vote for 2 :+1:
  • LukakuMUFC
    1984 posts Fans' Favourite
    TheRaq wrote: »
    Aight, maybe a bit of an offtopic, but how do you guys reckon, can I buy it right now or should I wait for FC rewards? Seen different opinions on the prices, that I got no idea right now, should they drop or actually even rise?

wait for rewards may be able to get a few on snipes
  • Dukesy16
    292 posts Sunday League Hero
    I’ve gone 4-2-4 with lloris Alves kimpembe umtiti alba in defence kondogbia and matuidi in midfield with mbappe and countinho wide and Suarez and griezmann up top. Will it work?
  • lfcsuiteynwa
    527 posts An Exciting Prospect
    #4 because I hate the formation in 1-3
  • TheRaq
    LukakuMUFC wrote: »
    TheRaq wrote: »

wait for rewards may be able to get a few on snipes

Yup, that's what I was thinking, sniping them shortly after the rewards. Thanks a lot for help guys, going for 2nd with Boateng, Handa, Skriniar and OTW Cancelo. Cheers! :)
  • Boabdust
    4852 posts National Call-Up
    1 or 3
  • TheRaq
    Dukesy16 wrote: »
    I’ve gone 4-2-4 with lloris Alves kimpembe umtiti alba in defence kondogbia and matuidi in midfield with mbappe and countinho wide and Suarez and griezmann up top. Will it work?

Sounds nice, not sure about that Alves RB tho, and even tho I've been using Kondogbia for about 50 games he was decent but nothing exceptional. Hope for an upgrade with Goretzka and Radja.
    #4 because I hate the formation in 1-3

Would probably switch this to 424 in game anyway, don't like 1 ST formations and 424 was so good for me, constant pressure.