Which Serie A strike partnership

ALlanmce
418 posts Sunday League Hero
Currently using IF Mandz and Milik, looking to replace the latter or even both as Mandz hasb't been the best

Who would you recommend. Mertens, icardi, immobile? Have around 150k Coins + whatever i get selling IF Mandz

Comments

• Tymsy83
    879 posts Semi-Pro
    Belotti is brilliant
  • SkeltonTom
    1297 posts Play-Off Hero
    Icardi >:)
  • Thefranchise92
    3706 posts National Call-Up
    ALlanmce wrote: »
    Currently using IF Mandz and Milik, looking to replace the latter or even both as Mandz hasb't been the best

Who would you recommend. Mertens, icardi, immobile? Have around 150k Coins + whatever i get selling IF Mandz

How much is manzukic.i currently rock mertens and immobile.
  • sounders3
    4492 posts National Call-Up
    Immobile is incredible. Best Serie A striker behind Ronaldo imo
  • ALlanmce
    418 posts Sunday League Hero

Mandžukic is around 43k. Think i will sell and go for Mertns and yet to be decided.
  • Thefranchise92
    3706 posts National Call-Up

Mandžukic is around 43k. Think i will sell and go for Mertns and yet to be decided.

Go for insigne or mertens and immobile or all 3