In div 5 and lost 300 skill points in a row pretty much. I'm gonna withhold the sad rant because you've heard it all before.. But can somebody who's similarly struggled with the game please give me some tips or direct me to a tutorial that helped them haha.
Major struggles for me:
- I have no confidence in what technique i'm using so I end up all over the place going from jockeying to containing and everything in between..
- Also what custom tactic - constant pressure seems to just exaggerate the problem
- I'm pretty good at passing (accuracy wise) but I can't pass out of a press because my players can barely take a touch before getting ran over. I'm holding down LT/L2 when receiving and still struggling.
- If by some miracle I do make it to the opposition third I always seem to stall out, passing around the top of the box before getting inevitably tackled.
- Even when I do get a ball through I can honestly never get a shot off, always ends up blocked/deflected or not shooting at all I have no idea what I'm doing wrong or if it's a game engine thing.
Genuinely want to improve and clearly need a complete overhaul to my game so any help would be appreciated