IF Hulk

CaTriEm
2118 posts Fans' Favourite
Currently available for 200k on PS4, is the best time to buy when FUT Champs rewards come out this evening? I remember this being the case in FUT 17 for the most part, wondering if this is still the norm as I don't usually buy 100k+ informs.

Also, who's planning on using him? My main team was originally full first owner Brazil but added IF Talisca and IF Wesley to make it more competitive. Planning on playing Hulk at CF behind Wesley with Douglas Costa and POTM Moura out wide in a 4411.

Comments

• marcovangabe
    37 posts Last Pick at the Park
    that team sounds a bit beastly
  • KD240792
    987 posts Professional
    I dont think that card is a 200k card... I can see that dropping by half, maybe even more.

That's just my personal opinion though.
  • number7rocky
    8819 posts League Winner
    For me the best time to buy a if from the current totw is Sunday/Monday night once WL is coming to an end
  • BizzlesLunchB0x
    388 posts An Exciting Prospect
    yeah i reckon he will settle at 80k or something around there.
  • CaTriEm
    2118 posts Fans' Favourite
    yeah i reckon he will settle at 80k or something around there.

With the position change, the link to Talisca and the fact that it's the first Hulk special card in years I reckon he might stay north of the 100k mark but yeh, still set for a drop nonetheless.
  • jonkero
    7221 posts Big Money Move
    Like position changes matter this fifa. His stat upgrade is a joke. Way overpriced so he'll drop like a rock
  • Idek
    17630 posts World Class
    For me the best time to buy a if from the current totw is Sunday/Monday night once WL is coming to an end

Yeah this
  • lIlIlIlIlIl
    4717 posts National Call-Up
    Its a <100k card inflated only by the hype, for some reason. Yesterday people were paying 360k for it, insane!
  • kamillu_22
    398 posts Sunday League Hero
    To all those who said he will drop heavily in price, it just did not happen.

How is everyone finding him?

Tempted to buy him and pair him with aguero and jesus up top.