View of players from mainland China

Tj_jedi
15 posts Last Pick at the Park
I am a loyal player of the FIFA series, and I feel that the development direction of FIFA series football game is problematic now. Put forward a few points of view, 1. The person in charge of promotion in mainland China is a narrow-minded person (some people randomly delete players'opinions on the mainland's FIFA promotion website), so there has been no breakthrough in such a good game as FIFA in mainland China. Someone stole the idea that the FIFA 18 players'data was not accurate enough from mainland players to get the EA's creative ads. It's all immoral behavior 2. The FIFA series is foolish when it comes to player data and tends to be sponsored. EA forgets what makes its game valuable. 3. The data for Super Players is basically inaccurate, especially for teams that are behind the table. This is not conducive to the development of FIFA Series in China. 4. I came to this forum also because of the first patch of FIFA19, feeling that the touch ball system was filled up with garbage. We must have the ability to distinguish the correctness of others' opinions, and do not modify the game at will. Can you play this new game in a few days?

Comments

• Tj_jedi
    I am a loyal player in the FIFA series and feel that there is a problem with the development of the FIFA series of football games. Put forward a few points of your own opinion, 1. The person in charge of the promotion of the mainland is a narrow-minded person (some people arbitrarily delete the opinions expressed by the players on the mainland FIFA promotion website), so there is no breakthrough in the development of FIFA games in mainland China. Someone has stolen the idea that the player data of FIFA18 in mainland China is not accurate enough to have EA's creative advertisement. This is all unethical behavior. 2. The FIFA series is very stupid in the player data. The tendency of the sponsors is very stupid. EA has forgotten what makes the game worthy. 3. The data of the Super League players is basically very Accurate, especially for the teams behind the standings. This is not conducive to the development of the FIFA series in China. 4. I came to this forum because of the first patch of FIFA19, I feel that the touch system is being replenished. To have the ability to distinguish the correctness of others' opinions, don't arbitrarily modify the game. Can you play this new game in a few days?
  • Tj_jedi
    I am a loyal player in the FIFA series and feel that there is a problem with the development of the FIFA series of football games.
    I would like to make a few points of my own opinion: 1. The person in charge of promotion in the mainland is a narrow-minded person (someone removes the opinions expressed by the players on the mainland FIFA promotion website), so there is no breakthrough in such a good game in FIFA in mainland China. Sexual development. Someone has stolen the idea that the player data in FIFA18 proposed by mainland players is not accurate enough to have EA's creative advertisement. This is unethical behavior.
    2. In the FIFA series, it is very stupid to favor the sponsors in the player data. EA has forgotten what makes the game worthwhile.
    3. The data of the Super League players is basically very inaccurate, especially the team behind the standings. This is not conducive to the development of the FIFA series in China.
    4. I came to this forum because of the first patch of FIFA19, I feel that the touch system is being replenished.
    To have the ability to distinguish the correctness of others' opinions, don't arbitrarily modify the game.
    Can you play this new game in a few days?
  • Tj_jedi
    After the update, the ball system was modified very badly.