Division rivals/FUT Champs Disconnects no punishment

Miracleshot
32 posts Last Pick at the Park
So i dealt with this a few games during FUT Champs where people would get to a draw stage from being behind or would get to extra time and they just quit. It wouldn't give me a win or loss since the game was tied and just straight up didn't count the game even though the other team purposely leaves the game. Now I am facing the same issue with players in division rivals. For instance just had a guy disconnect 30 minutes into the game after he gets a red card for taking out my player from behind in the box. He left before the penalty so it was 0-0 and counted as a draw..... Whats the point in playing if people can just leave the game during draw and not be punished for a loss!!!!

Comments

• heefmondo
    1450 posts Play-Off Hero
    They'll still get a loss but you won't get the win. People used to do it last year when you'd be through one on one in the 90th minute they'd just dashboard. "if I'm gonna get a loss anyway I may as well stop you from getting the win" was a message I had once :joy:
  • Miracleshot
    32 posts Last Pick at the Park
    edited October 2018
    Well good to know they get a loss but **** that it doesn't equal a win for the other team. Especially for division rivals and fut champs as both are significant. One you waist time in a game just to have it not count in FUT and the other you waist time and get have the points and rating in Rivals.
  • AFC_95
    8828 posts League Winner
    Well good to know they get a loss but **** that it doesn't equal a win for the other team. Especially for division rivals and fut champs as both are significant. One you waist time in a game just to have it not count in FUT and the other you waist time and get have the points and rating in Rivals.

Yeah happened a lot last year where you'd be 0-0 in the 90th and they'd give away a pen, they'd dashboard.