Just watched a few youtube videos

RUS_PreDaToR
3286 posts National Call-Up
Feels like the next time I hop on fifa i will be a level above i was before. Definetly learned a few things.

Comments

• QuinnUK87
    1801 posts Play-Off Hero
    You learnt the no loss glitch?
  • RUS_PreDaToR
    QuinnUK87 wrote: »
    You learnt the no loss glitch?

No im not a sad life.
  • Retro_G
    25560 posts Player of the Year
    Try not to take too much on board at once. I made that mistake myself on Fifa 17, over complicated everything, my gameplay suffered. Master one/two techniques at a time, before moving onto the next tutorial.
  • Xtc
    5176 posts Big Money Move
    i bet you are worse
  • RUS_PreDaToR
    Player switching with right stick is a big game changer ai defending actually gets better.
  • Phiba
    662 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Retro_G wrote: »
    Try not to take too much on board at once. I made that mistake myself on Fifa 17, over complicated everything, my gameplay suffered. Master one/two techniques at a time, before moving onto the next tutorial.

100% agree, also made this mistake in the past.

Current technique i've been using the last couple of days (and loving) is using R3 when attackers receive the ball to feet. Most opponents use high pressure so it allows your attacker to lift the ball and get around them, then you can smash in a volley. Doesn't always come off but looks awesome when it does.
  • AFC_95
    8729 posts League Winner
    Phiba wrote: »

Current technique i've been using the last couple of days (and loving) is using R3 when attackers receive the ball to feet. Most opponents use high pressure so it allows your attacker to lift the ball and get around them, then you can smash in a volley. Doesn't always come off but looks awesome when it does.

R3? Please explain how to do this and what it does? Lmao.
  • Phiba
    662 posts An Exciting Prospect
    AFC_95 wrote: »

R3 is for flicks and ball juggling, so you can do it when you receive the ball and flick it up for a volley. I've found it pretty effective if a defender is pressing you.

This isn't my video but will give you a good idea of what you can do with it

https://youtu.be/nxCPIYi9qRs
  • AFC_95
    8729 posts League Winner

R3 is for flicks and ball juggling, so you can do it when you receive the ball and flick it up for a volley. I've found it pretty effective if a defender is pressing you.

I didn't know you had to click the right stick down to do this? I thought it was just a flick haha.
  • forearms
    3889 posts National Call-Up
    Feels like the next time I hop on fifa i will be a level above i was before. Definetly learned a few things.

Appreciate the update!
  • Dronegan
    992 posts Professional

Oh lord, this is being abused so much. I cant really blame people for doing it, its more effective to flick the ball outside the box and go for volleyshot than actually trying to get a 1 vs 1 and scoring it.

The game has too many broken mechanics at the moment. I really love the passing this year but online competetive play is all about abusing game mechanics, unfortunatly.

I think ive scored more volleygoals this fifa than ive done in all Fifas combined.