The latest Title Update for FIFA 20 is now available on PC and includes the changes listed here.

Crosses too overpowered?

wrabesek
451 posts An Exciting Prospect
edited October 2018
So now I was beaten by 7 crosses. Ended loosing 7:4.

Is it only my fealing or do deffender not track nor react correctly to crosses?

Ex1: Bot players run on a break. Almost shoulder to shoulder my CB with ST. Cross flies in. My CB makes a step towards to cross, leaving the ST alone to easy finish.

Ex2: ST is behind my CB. Cross flies in. My CB head into nothing and gets unjumped by whoever is the CB. Literally whoever!

Ex3: Shoulder to shoulder by CB with ST. CB is the closer on to crosser. Low driver cross flies in. My CB watches it to perfectly fall into ST´s feet. The ball was half a step away from CB. Could have easily went for slide clearance.

In all instances, I press B! Not that I wanted my player to auto tackle or anything. When the cross goes in I control the CB press B and watch him do nothing. One time I press clearence he chests it into open goal.

Am I only one noticing this weird AI? Almost feels like attacking AI is stronger than the Deffensive on crosses.

Truth is, this one guy was a crossing master, because that was the only thing he did. But I noticed this on quite a lot of games.

Comments

• wrabesek
    Huh, so fast to change the Topic name, good job mods :)
  • FaintJOEY1
    140 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Do you have a defense on the shorter side ? I was getting rocked when I had azpilicueta
  • wrabesek
    FaintJOEY1 wrote: »
    Do you have a defense on the shorter side ? I was getting rocked when I had azpilicueta

Otamendi (6´0 with 92 jumping) + Boateng (6´4 75jumping). Sometimes I feel boateng is even weaker on crosses).
  • jackm57
    2427 posts Fans' Favourite
    No they are not overpowered.

They were massively underpowered in Fifa 18.

Now at least people have an option to use wingers.

This year not eveyone is using 41212-2 thank God.
  • wrabesek
    jackm57 wrote: »
    No they are not overpowered.

They were massively underpowered in Fifa 18.

Now at least people have an option to use wingers.

This year not eveyone is using 41212-2 thank God.

I dont know your matchmaking. But 41212(2) is 2/3 of my games. The rest is 4321. 5% of the games are any other formations.