Serious Opinion about PRO Clubs 2019

Ryuh3rz
2 posts Ball Boy
edited October 2018
I am playing pro clubs since 2017 hawe for sure more then thousand matches got to division 2 with a my frend im 17 and got to div 5 im 18.
I think fifa 19 is realy good this yeahr!

So lets talk about first about positives and negatives and then go to more details about my opinion.

Positives :

-defenders actoaly do their job properly and close gabs more then im 17-18 so strikers cant jst shot from the midle anymore
-shots are blocked more and thats a good thing no more matches with 10 goals
-goalkepers actoaly do their job for once and hold somtimes even realy good shots
-dribling is harder so no more soloing defenders
-shoting is harder and yet again a nice change so playing socer and “creating” chances is the way to play
-bots actoaly score and dont shot evry ball to the moon

Negatives:

-goalkeeper is stil glitching since 17 and refuses to shot the ball to the midle shots it after delay to uper left or right midle or straight up into out
-bots jst straight up refuse to run for a throw ball even if they are im best position posible
-bots trying to make a play end up getin stuckt im corners and 90 % the time they lose the ball there
-bots are clearin the balls way to meny times even if they hawe the option to pass to goalkeeper sure clearing the ball is great but not evry freskin time
-goalkeepers hold the ball way to long for a counter atack
-bots free kicks most times are a reason for losing the ball becuse they jst cant shot the ball more acutatre resulting for me and my frend to try to get a header to a frendly ,basicly bots free kicks “never”pass to nearest teamate
-bots croses are 90% to the first post prety moch they cant get the ball to the midle even if you call for the ball there
-bots randonly glitch and pass to each other 1m away from each other
-club match presets for positions always reset if sombody quits or you get disconectet
-charged throw balls somtimes results to stil pass to the nearest player instead off farest
-offsides are geting called to early even if the other no offside player has the chance to get the ball
-goalkeeper freekicks hawe the same problem then bots

So im conclusion i think this yeahr fifa is even better then 17 from my first impresion from 20 club games we didnt had scores above 5 goals. People didnt jst randomly shot from out the box so moch becuse the defenders prevent that from hapening.Thats why fifa 18 we never got farer then division 5 most times we jst lost becuse defenders let the strikers hawe enough space to shot the ball outside the box and well goalkeepers never kept the ball from not getin in.And the bigest anoyenc that stil presist is that if a corner is played they always are doing the short pass to the nearest post goalkeepers are jst **** to keep the ball from getin in.So this fifa shows how terible players they cant jst random shot from outside the box becuse they cant and ned to put some efort to make a play work and score. In the end results to more realistic game scores and more draw games then ever before.I dont care if evry shot on the goal isnt a goal becuse both teams strugle to win. And isnt that what people want from a soocer game.If my memories are corect from the world cup matches i didnt see scores like 5-6 ,4-5, and so on but normal ones and somtimes the whining team won jst by 1 goal or penalties..

P.S. EA please censor kit numbers 69 and remove the godanm afro hair already from fifa!!!

personal opinion :
By the way people that dont make their own player and jst prety moch make soceer players like ronaldo , messi etc.. pisses me off also people that make midgets and hodor lookin guys shold by penalise for makin headers harder for mifgets and harder runing for the big guys. Ugly faces arent funy !

P.S. EA make an APP for fifa so i can scan my face or photograph it so i can make my pro look like me !!!

Comments

• I apolgize for my bad english writing .
  • Korthan
    2407 posts Fans' Favourite
    Ryuh3rz wrote: »

Positives :

-defenders actoaly do their job properly and close gabs more then im 17-18 so strikers cant jst shot from the midle anymore
    -shots are blocked more and thats a good thing no more matches with 10 goals
    -goalkepers actoaly do their job for once and hold somtimes even realy good shots
    -dribling is harder so no more soloing defenders
    -shoting is harder and yet again a nice change so playing socer and “creating” chances is the way to play

Disagree. This is what has killed the game this year.

Everything that has been nerfed or 'made harder' (ie.impossible) is one-sided, all for defense and against attack/creativity.

Which makes the game frustrating, boring and no fun.

• [/quote]

Disagree. This is what has killed the game this year.

Everything that has been nerfed or 'made harder' (ie.impossible) is one-sided, all for defense and against attack/creativity.

Which makes the game frustrating, boring and no fun.

[/quote]

Not fun ?

Seriously got any idea how meny matches me and my frend lost im 18 becuse off **** like you shoting randomly outside the box becuse you hawe no idea how to pass a ball.Trying to shot randomly all the time whyle goalkeepers never stop/hold the ball from obvios long shots !!

• I can’t believe I spent £50 for pro clubs and its not even working properly. Goal kick glitch and free kick glitch... trading it in today for COD. What a waste...