Fut swap requirement cards

Prits1992
150 posts Has Potential To Be Special
Fut swap cards are obtained through objectives and sbcs. But I have no way of figuring out if they are available. I have to keep checking sbcs and objectives everyday.

On Monday I read on a post here that I’ll get one if I finish gold 3 on SB. I didn’t see any info on that on fut.

Also today, I don’t see any.

I have 3 cards as of now. Have I missed any? Are there any today!?

Comments

• Damonlufc
    612 posts Professional
    Prits1992 wrote: »
    Fut swap cards are obtained through objectives and sbcs. But I have no way of figuring out if they are available. I have to keep checking sbcs and objectives everyday.

On Monday I read on a post here that I’ll get one if I finish gold 3 on SB. I didn’t see any info on that on fut.

I'm at 3 today. If u go onto squad battles and click on the ranking you are, on the right of the screen it says what rewards will be given for that ranking. Its definitely here. The minimum is gold 3... Twitter at 6pm UK time usually announce something every other day, nothing today
  • Prits1992
    150 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    edited October 2018

Damonlufc wrote: »

I'm at 3 today. If u go onto squad battles and click on the ranking you are, on the right of the screen it says what rewards will be given for that ranking. Its definitely here. The minimum is gold 3... Twitter at 6pm UK time usually announce something every other day, nothing today

Wow... now I gotta check twitter too!? Anyhows... thanks for the update mate!! Cheers

• Damonlufc
    612 posts Professional

Wow... now I gotta check twitter too!? Anyhows... thanks for the update mate!! Cheers

Yeah I got ea notifications on. Its been every other day for a SBC so expect something tomorrow. I have 3 players so far and gold 1 on squad battles
  • SanderFC
    2673 posts Fans' Favourite

What are you exactly expecting? EA is tweeting about every single card when they become available so you don't have to turn on your console, log in, start fifa, open UT and check everything daily like you are doing now apparently
  • Jonboyparker
    5294 posts Big Money Move
    Yep it's annoying. I don't have Twitter. Yes I'm outdated sorry.

I log on everyday anyway (EA believes this is normal practice and healthy). I have to admit, I may give up on Lallana soon though. Two SBC's that require a gold team is fine. I may do a couple more but anymore than that and the price of this card is too much.