productive game criticism thread - Help make fifa 19 good!!

antonius
719 posts Semi-Pro
edited October 2018
I'll start, Kick off goals are still an issue, I've scored so many. Also, ref gives away pens for coughing on a player yet gives nothing for completely taking them out off and sometimes even on the ball...

What else can they tweak in the next patch?

Comments

• ICUP
    3910 posts National Call-Up
    Tweak the whole game.
    Tweak volleys
    Tweak refs/ fouls
    Tweak ping pong passing in SB
    Tweak Park the bus in SB
    Tweak stamina
    Tweak player switching ( unbelievably trash)

Tweak the developers who decided it will be fun to mess with GK’s and throw ins
  • Theomanny
    1515 posts Play-Off Hero
    Simple pass going to the intended player and not being intercepted all the time by telepathic players with 20 interception.
  • Bouboe112
    302 posts Sunday League Hero
    SERIOUSLY HOW DOENST EVERYONE LOSES THEIR MIND ABOUT HOW UNRESPONSIVE THIS GAME IS?!?! I pass the ball and my player first takes a first touch (which is heavy as ****) and then proceef to do the slowest animation before passing the ball. In the meantime my opponent either tackles me or the situation is completely different and i give a bad pass. This has happened countless times in my own box to the point where i just spam o now to clear the ball even tho i always since fifa 2002 try to smartly start an attack myself trough smart passes. Im not talking about passing being to hard. Im losing my mind over the fact that the player has this massive delay before reacting to my command. This shouldnt be a thing ever. It has nothing to do with lag also. Ive never had lag online in fifa and ive experienced this also when i played online at a friends house. It seems they programmed this into the game and i cant wrap my head arround it. Its so infuriating!!

The same with shooting. It takes so Goddamm long and its killing al the good things in this game !!! I dont mind the slow gameplay IF players are responsive and you can also change the pace of the game with crazy dribblers with good speed like messi, hazard, dembele etc. This slow unresponsive gameplay is literally the worst !!! Im not talking about pace. Pace is very good in this game. If you have the ball you should naturally be slower (exceptional players like messi, hazard, dembele etc offcourse do have great speed while dribbling irl so this should be replicated in game).

IM TALKING ABOUT THE SLUGGISH UNRESPONSIVE PLAYERS. ITS SO FREAKING FRUSTRATING AND LITERALLY KILLS THIS GAME OFF. EA FIX THIS SOONER RATHER THAN LATER.

Also playet switching is horrible and the ai defending and blocks. The blocks are also so frustrating because again the sluggish unresponsiveness of players make shooting go so slow so a defender can block the ball. Please ea make the game have responsiveness and let players react to my commands instantly. This kills the game off completely!!
  • antonius
    719 posts Semi-Pro
    Bouboe112 wrote: »
    SERIOUSLY HOW DOENST EVERYONE LOSES THEIR MIND ABOUT HOW UNRESPONSIVE THIS GAME IS?!?! I pass the ball and my player first takes a first touch (which is heavy as ****) and then proceef to do the slowest animation before passing the ball. In the meantime my opponent either tackles me or the situation is completely different and i give a bad pass. This has happened countless times in my own box to the point where i just spam o now to clear the ball even tho i always since fifa 2002 try to smartly start an attack myself trough smart passes. Im not talking about passing being to hard. Im losing my mind over the fact that the player has this massive delay before reacting to my command. This shouldnt be a thing ever. It has nothing to do with lag also. Ive never had lag online in fifa and ive experienced this also when i played online at a friends house. It seems they programmed this into the game and i cant wrap my head arround it. Its so infuriating!!

The same with shooting. It takes so Goddamm long and its killing al the good things in this game !!! I dont mind the slow gameplay IF players are responsive and you can also change the pace of the game with crazy dribblers with good speed like messi, hazard, dembele etc. This slow unresponsive gameplay is literally the worst !!! Im not talking about pace. Pace is very good in this game. If you have the ball you should naturally be slower (exceptional players like messi, hazard, dembele etc offcourse do have great speed while dribbling irl so this should be replicated in game).

IM TALKING ABOUT THE SLUGGISH UNRESPONSIVE PLAYERS. ITS SO FREAKING FRUSTRATING AND LITERALLY KILLS THIS GAME OFF. EA FIX THIS SOONER RATHER THAN LATER.

Also playet switching is horrible and the ai defending and blocks. The blocks are also so frustrating because again the sluggish unresponsiveness of players make shooting go so slow so a defender can block the ball. Please ea make the game have responsiveness and let players react to my commands instantly. This kills the game off completely!!

i find some players (like lallana) unresponsive on the turn but others like potm lucas feels so nice.... could be your connection my man i had the same problem early on, feels a lot nicer now especially with the right custom tactics
  • Today in a match....75% of goals from the corner kick. Something is wrong there

After the update: tackle is useless. They changed something there for sure

Something feels different in terms of speed of game and passing

In general, after the update, the gameplay feels worse to me. Before it was good IMHO

• antonius
    719 posts Semi-Pro
    AI defending is the only way of defending and its way to overpowered
  • CharlieC
    6200 posts Big Money Move
    The little tweaks required in gameplay all come down to one thing, BS. They are all ways of affecting the outcome but subtle. Now where’s my tin foil hat.
  • KD240792
    957 posts Professional
    Bring back a casual game type like online seasons, where rewards aren't as valuable as Rivals. Having to play every match at a serious grind level is so draining.

Weekend league actually feels so relaxed compared to rivals as the matchmaking is a little more random and mixed.

That's my only serious want with fifa at the moment. Happy with the game play.