Stadium names

It appears that editing the stadium names for teams do not appear when playing carreer mode. Only the team you select allows you to have the stadium name of your choice however when travelling way the traditional names of the stadiums still remain the same even though I have changed them all prior. Can you help???

Comments

• Eddie
    692 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Lew_is_No1 wrote: »
    It appears that editing the stadium names for teams do not appear when playing carreer mode. Only the team you select allows you to have the stadium name of your choice however when travelling way the traditional names of the stadiums still remain the same even though I have changed them all prior. Can you help???

I’ve noticed this. All stadium edits change to default within CM.
  • Is it because you are using the default or downloaded squads?

You need the custom squads to use stadiums names. Download latest squads first, rename all stadiums, and then start career mode. It should work then.
  • Placebo_PRS
    207 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    When it starts downloading the latest squad file you can just press B to cancel, discovered that by accident and it just moves on to the next part of the CM start process.
  • Eddie
    692 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Is it because you are using the default or downloaded squads?

You need the custom squads to use stadiums names. Download latest squads first, rename all stadiums, and then start career mode. It should work then.

There’s no longer an option for custom squads when starting a CM.

It’s either default (called something else) or latest.
  • Placebo_PRS
    207 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Eddie wrote: »
    Is it because you are using the default or downloaded squads?

There’s no longer an option for custom squads when starting a CM.

It’s either default (called something else) or latest.

Have your custom squad loaded in the main game, start your CM, when it says "downloading latest squads" just press B or your equivalent of B (I guess O on a PS4 controller), it cancels the squad download and you continue setting up CM with your customised squads.
  • KBS_Blades
    153 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    The “current squads” option should work, as long as you save squads before you start the CM.