FUT Rivals

DanSmith89
400 posts Sunday League Hero
I just reached enough skill points to reach division 4 in FUT Rivals and it came up on the screen that I had been promoted.

Am I now going to be promoted regardless of where my skill point level actually ends up by the time it refreshes on Thursday morning?

Comments

• KD240792
    962 posts Professional
    You will start getting the multiplier for weekend league points from Div 4, but if you fall under I think it's 1500 by Thursday refresh, you will be in div 5 for next week
  • DKCena
    1710 posts Play-Off Hero
    Isn't the limit for division skills points "frozen". Doesn't it stay the same all the time?
  • DanSmith89
    That is dumb, so you could get into division 4 and then deliberately not play to make sure that you stay there
  • DanSmith89
    KD240792 wrote: »
    You will start getting the multiplier for weekend league points from Div 4, but if you fall under I think it's 1500 by Thursday refresh, you will be in div 5 for next week

The qualifier for div 4 is 1600 right?
  • Neal_hmfc
    24 posts Last Pick at the Park
    DanSmith89 wrote: »
    That is dumb, so you could get into division 4 and then deliberately not play to make sure that you stay there

You could get into division 4 and not play to stay in that division as your skill points would remain the same, however you wouldn’t be picking up any rank points so your weekly rewards will suffer.

If your skill points fall under 1500 you will be relegated back to division 5.

You can go up or down a division in the middle of the week and get the new weekend league points multiplier for your new division, but you will still be working towards ranking points for your old division rewards.
  • DanSmith89
    Neal_hmfc wrote: »
    DanSmith89 wrote: »

You could get into division 4 and not play to stay in that division as your skill points would remain the same, however you wouldn’t be picking up any rank points so your weekly rewards will suffer.

If your skill points fall under 1500 you will be relegated back to division 5.

You can go up or down a division in the middle of the week and get the new weekend league points multiplier for your new division, but you will still be working towards ranking points for your old division rewards.

It’s 1600 isn’t it? I’m not being pedantic, jus wana make sure I properly understand