Sell up completely for Messi?

Dare to Benteke
287 posts Sunday League Hero
Think it’s a good time to sell completely up for Messi? I have Auba and Laca and fairly good prem squad. What are your opinions? I’m thinking with rewards coming up, Messi may sky rocket?

Comments

• Alexrb89
    3455 posts National Call-Up
    No his stamina is terrible, you will be subbing him at 60 mins every game. I have found this year the cam runs out of gas before any other players do high stamina is very important in that role. In that price range you can get 88 figo who has higher stamina and better strength, I think @Retro_G has written a review on him.
  • Menloh
    304 posts Sunday League Hero
    If you want to make money there are a lot better options to invest in rather than messi.

If Messi is your favorite player IRL I would say just buy him and build from there
  • Tymsy83
    879 posts Semi-Pro
    Tell him to stay forward his fine for stamina. You just can’t be a pressure abuser. His fantastic for me
  • Dare to Benteke
    Icons aye... you got me thinking. Maybe i venture there.
  • Orikoru
    10712 posts Has That Special Something
    Depends - small & weak players are total crap in attack on this game. Messi would be good in midfield, CAM maybe, but that'd be a lot to spend on a midfielder.
  • Dare to Benteke
    Central CAM in a 4231 narrow. Now weighing up Messi, 87 Crespo, Prime Vieri, 88 Figo
  • Only1United
    1409 posts Play-Off Hero
    Orikoru wrote: »
    Depends - small & weak players are total crap in attack on this game. Messi would be good in midfield, CAM maybe, but that'd be a lot to spend on a midfielder.

Mertens disagrees
  • Dare to Benteke
    Orikoru wrote: »

Mertens disagrees

Used loan Mertens and Dybala. Briliant CAM's!
  • Forca-Barca
    3014 posts National Call-Up
    My Messi disagrees with you. Of course I am not sprinting all game only when I need to. He’s a beast, clinical, automatic finesse goals, great passing, lacks height and power
    But I’m not using him as a ST, more like a CF
  • ICE_UP_SON
    542 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Messi is unreal this year. 117 games 147 goals and 65 assists. All online or squad battles usually on world class. Best CAM I have used in a fifa. Before that it was TOTY Modric in 17.
  • Forca-Barca
    edited October 2018
    [img][/img]D2_E7_DB2_D-4_D4_F-45_A9-_BB54-2644_DE4734_EF.png
    Messi stats for me
  • Forca-Barca
    [img][/img]D2_E7_DB2_D-4_D4_F-45_A9-_BB54-2644_DE4734_EF.png
    Sorry guys hoping this is a better image