League SBC

SteGriff83
150 posts Has Potential To Be Special
How much coins do you reckon you would lose doing these if you didn’t pack anything half decent in the packs? Tempted to do them as I can’t get on Fifa for a few days and need some sort of fix.

Comments

• Danic123
    2472 posts Fans' Favourite
    Check out Futbin.

But I’m my experience, unless you are going to use the players, they’re a waste of time.

Last I checked the Belgian league was about 200k, and all you get is an 84 rated player from that league. It’s even a stretch if you’d actually use the player.
  • mdizzl3
    12407 posts Has That Special Something
    You get 18 packs from the Mexican one. It costs 112k to complete at the moment. If you don't pack anything decent, it will probably lose 50k or so.
  • SteGriff83
    Ok cheers lads I’ll give it a swerve
  • pudgyfudgy
    5512 posts Big Money Move
    My rule of thumb:

I'll only complete a club's SBC if I already have at least 5 players from that club, and a majority of the remaining 6 players are available at close to discard.

Anything else is just guaranteed loss. Unless you really want/need the reward player.
  • sheffutd87
    3126 posts National Call-Up
    The packs are only worth it if you’ve bought the players in advance
  • SteGriff83
    I’d never use the players so I’ll leave it, I’ll just stick to the transfer market for a few days
  • robrau83
    220 posts Sunday League Hero
    I did 30% of the SBC's so far and pulled Sergio Ramos and Alex Sandro so far.
  • smactastic
    106 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    I did them all in FIFA 18, made a profit in pretty much all of them (also made a huge profit prepping the SPL but then selling when an SPL marquee matchups came up).

Completed the SAF one so far in 2019, broke even (well may make a profit if Witsel or Sane get IF and my OTWs go up)

Halfway through pro-league... about 20k down, might not bother with the rest!

• the_pack_king
    505 posts An Exciting Prospect
    EA seem to be releasing these very quick and also seem to be doing the smaller leagues, Im hopefull we will get a MLS one out soon, do you think its a good idea to pick up the cards now?
  • Janoe1
    7568 posts League Winner
    EA seem to be releasing these very quick and also seem to be doing the smaller leagues, Im hopefull we will get a MLS one out soon, do you think its a good idea to pick up the cards now?
    They always did smaller leagues?
  • the_pack_king
    505 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Janoe1 wrote: »
    They always did smaller leagues?

I could be wrong but im pretty sure it was after xmas in fifa 18 when mls was released.
  • starfox1284
    1725 posts Play-Off Hero
    was lucky enough to not lose but so much on the Pro League SBC....wanted Vormer for my team and was lucky enough to pack Ederson and Thiago Silva. Without the coin reward this year included, they really are not something I'd do. I actually decided to sell every MX league player I had last night at the peak hype.
  • Noo
    1036 posts Professional

I've got all of the cards needed for Chinese Super League (hopefully) and all silver fullbacks and wingers for French, Dutch and MLS. Hopeful that one of them drops soon for a good player or massive profit.

I went based on the possible players, if there is a special Mbappe, Lozanno or Hulk card up for grabs it should make proffit.
  • oldboiler
    2004 posts Fans' Favourite
    edited October 2018
    Just flip the silver cards as you buy them. Mass bid at 250-300 in the last 30 secs and sell at 500-550 when you start hitting duplicates. In a few hours you’ll have 80-90% of the required silvers breaking even on coins.

I have all the silvers needed for Serie A, Ligue 1 and Liga NOS with the exception of a few ridiculously rare cards such as Atalanta LB, assuming most will be a 442 or 352 formation

Personally I find doing these SBCs as much fun as playing, in the case of FUT19, the SBCs are more fun than the gameplay
  • Dutch007
    2675 posts Fans' Favourite
    was lucky enough to not lose but so much on the Pro League SBC....wanted Vormer for my team and was lucky enough to pack Ederson and Thiago Silva. Without the coin reward this year included, they really are not something I'd do. I actually decided to sell every MX league player I had last night at the peak hype.

Where do you play Vormer and do you like him?
  • dabeags
    407 posts Sunday League Hero
    You could do just the Argentina Rover Plate one yesterday for about 7.5K and it gave a 15K pack.
  • Rajivvv86
    1500 posts Play-Off Hero
    pudgyfudgy wrote: »
    My rule of thumb:

I'll only complete a club's SBC if I already have at least 5 players from that club, and a majority of the remaining 6 players are available at close to discard.

Anything else is just guaranteed loss. Unless you really want/need the reward player.

yeah. if you didnt prepare for it in advance, don't bother. you're gonna lose more than you make. besides, if you did prepare ofr it in advance and if you don't like the player that's to be redeemed, you can always sell your collection for profit.
  • thallam05
    36 posts Park Captain
    edited October 2018
    I completed the Argentinan League SBC a bit ago. Spend some stupid coins on such pointless players, but managed to pack Aguero from the rewards so it was worth it.

Luck obviously.

Now in the process of looking to clear both Mexican and Belgium leagues.