ADVICE TO EA

Bane8Toni
105 posts Has Potential To Be Special
edited October 2018
SHOOTING

I don't care what you all do. This year's shooting is too random. You all had a good formula last two games but this is not just it. I score but some sitters are just silly.

Please revert or improve what idea you had.

DEFENDING

Turn down the pace of defenders against the offense. When the offense is with the ball they seem a bit too slow.

Improve the jockey system and interceptions. That way players with pace can be forced to go a different direction like in reality.

I also noticed the defending team usually bully the offensive team with ease. Check that.

BICYCLE KICKS

People easily score with this more than a simple shot. Guess you all get that a lot.

DEFENDING 2 (STANDING TACKLE)

It's really silly when most of the time the defend tackles the ball tends to go the direction of the offensive player.

This happens but should be rare and not frequent that from midfield it may happen all the way into the 18 yard box!!!!

Any core fifa player can add what I missed.

Post edited by Bane8Toni on

Comments

• ScorePlayer
    190 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    edited October 2018
    Pace still matters in this game but thankfully pace won’t win you matches/get you goals alone. You can’t expect your main attacking tactics being holding R2 with a fast striker and beating defenders constantly with it. Learn to play build up play.

Shooting needs to be challenging too. In Fifa 18 it was too easy.

I haven’t conceded much of bicycle kicks but I agree with that point. Basic players should not be able to score bicycle kick just like that and constantly.
  • Shehraj
    5733 posts Big Money Move
    edited October 2018
    Bane8Toni wrote: »
    SHOOTING

I don't care what you all do. This year's shooting is too random. You all had a good formula last two games but this is not just it. I score but some sitters are just silly.

Please revert or improve what idea you had.

DEFENDING

Turn down the pace of defenders against the offense. When the offense is with the ball they seem a bit too slow.

Improve the jockey system and interceptions. That way players with pace can be forced to go a different direction like in reality.

I also noticed the defending team usually bully the offensive team with ease. Check that.

BICYCLE KICKS

People easily score with this more than a simple shot. Guess you all get that a lot.

Any core fifa player can add what I missed.

the fact that bicycle kicks are easier to score than a 1 on 1 says it all really...
    Anytime I've been able to take a bicycle kick without a defender blocking it, it pretty much goes straight to the back of the net. meanwhile finishing is on the opposite end of the spectrum, with keepers saving most.
  • Bane8Toni
    105 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    edited October 2018
    Pace still matters in this game but thankfully pace won’t win you matches/get you goals alone. You can’t expect your main attacking tactics being holding R2 with a fast striker and beating defenders constantly with it. Learn to play build up play.

Shooting needs to be challenging too. In Fifa 18 it was too easy.

I haven’t conceded much of bicycle kicks but I agree with that point. Basic players should not be able to score bicycle kick just like that and constantly.

When I play against good players a match may end goaless. Scoring wasn't easy in fifa 18, you just played against people with sad skills.

When I get the chance to score. I should score and not EA expect me to have the scoring skill of CR7 in reality before I can score in a game. It's a game for humanity sake.

Also I play every possible tactics to win a match. Pace isn't my only tactic brav, I hardly depend on it but I don't won't to look stupid when I tear a defense apart and watch Cahill chance down my Mbappe and **** on his face!!!! That is just plain stupid brav!!!!