Arron xox
2568 posts Fans' Favourite
edited October 2018
I'm looking to buy for about 1.75 that's what he's been the past few days
Post edited by Arron xox on

Comments

• boomtw3
    350 posts Sunday League Hero
    Am using 88 Raul and he is amazing. I got him to keep the coins for Ronaldo NiF dropped but am keeping him. Love him so much and he is left footed and so amazing with finesse shots from the right. His prime can only be better.
  • Joestoe
    3368 posts National Call-Up
    Really liked him. Has a good shot, is decently fast and strong and is one of my favorite players of all time. However, for the coins, you may as well buy CR7 if you're looking to get the most out of your coins. I sold Raul after 30 games and bought CR7 and he's instantly better.
  • iWiggle
    474 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Joestoe wrote: »
    Really liked him. Has a good shot, is decently fast and strong and is one of my favorite players of all time. However, for the coins, you may as well buy CR7 if you're looking to get the most out of your coins. I sold Raul after 30 games and bought CR7 and he's instantly better.

I did the same. Main reason was his height, I think he would work better as a cam.
  • Arron xox

I will have a about 2.1 when all rewards come out gave or take me not packing anything lol. So I could have about 300 plus to build a team around raul instead of waiting on Ronaldo to come down
  • Snadeau
    1052 posts Professional
    Did the same. Just didn’t have the game breaking speed or headers. Solid player with one of the best left foots in the game. Realized I could fit Ronaldo and Messi in the same team and went that route.
  • Joestoe
    iWiggle wrote: »

I did the same. Main reason was his height, I think he would work better as a cam.

Tried him as a CAM, switched him around with Cruyff. But I felt Cruyff is wasted as a striker so I replaced Raul with CR7. Moved Cruyff back to CAM/LCAM and never looked back.
  • BRISTOL86
    8814 posts League Winner
    edited October 2018
    As above he’s excellent. Just not good VFM compared to say CR7 so depends what you want. If you’re going for fun factor then Raul for me all day long, given that I idolised him growing up. But if you care about maximising your wins then for the coins, CR7 is the better option. But that’s not to say Raul isn’t superb because he is.
    Post edited by BRISTOL86 on
  • Trafford_Robert5
    528 posts An Exciting Prospect
    How is baby Raul?
  • Joestoe
    BRISTOL86 wrote: »
    As above he’s excellent. Just not good VFM compared to day CR7 so depends what you want. If you’re going for fun factor then Raul for me all day long, given that I idolised him growing up. But if you care about maximising your wins then for the coins, CR7 is the better option. But that’s not to say Raul isn’t superb because he is.

Yup, pretty much sums it up. I, aswell, idolised him. Will definitely buy him back further down the line to have fun. But at this stage on the game, maximizing wins, and therefore profit, is too important.
  • Arron xox
  • Arron xox
    Please lol