FIFA19 is a disgrace

Comments

• tarheels_forever
    554 posts An Exciting Prospect
    i can understand making a game more tactical but this year's Fifa doesnt even give an advatage to players with pace. you feel like theyre running in quick sand.
  • DarkMac
    146 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    I think they reset players level to 0 ... or even bellow 0 :smiley:
  • tstuber
    48 posts Park Captain
    i can understand making a game more tactical but this year's Fifa doesnt even give an advatage to players with pace. you feel like theyre running in quick sand.

Its just horrible! Frustration only
  • bulldogubld
    117 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    edited February 4
    After the last update, the game just got a BIG DOWNGRADE🤣 shame EA, SHAME!!!!
  • Duncan1972
    301 posts Sunday League Hero

I wouldnt mind if it was a foul when players pulled players back when through. You cant even run across a player as any slight touch reels the attacker in.

The entire physical side of the game is awful- why on earth are their options to push, pull and hold?!? Most of these are fouls, and are never given as such.
  • tstuber
    48 posts Park Captain
    x075nA0.png
  • DarkMac
    Guess where is this game developed? :))
  • tstuber
    48 posts Park Captain
    DarkMac wrote: »
    Guess where is this game developed? :))

Timbuktu?
  • GazzRFC
    2 posts Ball Boy
    Sooooooo glad it's not just me that sees FIFA taking backward steps...

So the changes that have been made seem like it's now more down to luck over who wins. I spent decades practicing, played for money online, won cups online, beat TOTW with Bray Wanderers 2-0 on Ultimate difficult. Only to realise someone with a years experience can beat me now?

Skills - What's the point in even knowing how to do them anymore? If a player is skillful enough he should be able to do certain things. Now it seems he does them if he can be bothered, even when he does do them the success rate is so low that you'd be lucky to even still have the ball after.

Player Intelligence - Don't run into each other if it's easily avoided. Keeper! Don't take a touch if it's going for a goal kick and you're gonna give them a corner. Same for outfield players and throw-ins. Player positioning too can be frustrating when they hide behind the only defender and they had bags of space.

Shooting - Timed finishing? Just go f yourself

Speed - Well it's nice that players like Phil Jones can catch Ronald, if you're Phil Jones.

Ball Control - Just when you thought taking a touch was easy and you'd have loads of time, WRONG! Stop and clean your boots if you want, or maybe wave to your girlfriend in the crowd, you didn't need those extra few yards anyway.

Transfers - Why can't FIFA give you all the information you need on the relevant screens? Why the hell can't I try to sign a player from the scouting screens? Instead I have to endure the laggy menu system just to find out he's not up for moving.

So many problems, it seems they don't care about the people who already play it and instead are trying to entice newbies, that's fair enough but newbies should play career mode for a bit to get up to standard. Also, online is tiered so if they're rubbish they stay in there group. Not impressed and soon I think it'll be less stress putting up with PES' fake names than all of FIFA's annoying attributes.
  • PG13
    426 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Agree with that. But you can press two buttons an your player or gk will let the ball go out of play, cant remember what it is.
  • Johnna
    1 posts Ball Boy
    Since the game is not about soccer anymore but about making the most money out of it!, i instand stopped fifa playing and give away my account!, its a shame that kompany is a faster sprinter than david neres? I think were done talking
  • TacticalTugTeam
    1136 posts Professional
    Johnna wrote: »
    Since the game is not about soccer anymore but about making the most money out of it!, i instand stopped fifa playing and give away my account!, its a shame that kompany is a faster sprinter than david neres? I think were done talking

Pace rubberbanding is a thing in FIFA19.. you could be through on goal with M'bappe no player within 5 yards of you then a Chiellini of all people somehow manages to catch up to you.... that's unrealistic and bails out poor defence.

In older FIFA'S pace was actually a thing in 19 it's broken, 19 is the worst FIFA ever.

If FIFA20 is not a good FIFA... I'm actually going to move over to PES LOL.... I've had enough.

FIFA has been trash since 17 ever since Auto Defending came in & the frostbite engine so far the gameplay is getting worse... we can all hope FIFA20 is good and I hope it is.

Still dumb E.A kept Timed Finishing & goalkeeper movement in the game... 2 of the dumbest features ever added to FIFA.
  • DarkMac
    EA.... you are pathetic.... change the gameplay... if I`m better, I`m better.... dont slow down my players, or make me hit the post 8 times in a game just to make your script succesuful ..... pathetic as always...
  • Digs1977
    51 posts Park Captain
    Yep, after the last update it’s like I’ve not been playing it all year😡
    No response from my players on things I’ve been doing for while😡
  • Digs1977 wrote: »
    Yep, after the last update it’s like I’ve not been playing it all year😡
    No response from my players on things I’ve been doing for while😡

Thank you.

With last patch that's exactly what is happening. Game is horrible.

We have 1800 games on coop mode, game has never been worse since last patch, completly broken but hey, it's not FUT, I only give away 70€ to EA a year, plus it's august so who cares right ?

• DarkMac
    Liverpool is scoring regularly from 40 meters.... is it all you can do EA??? Not enough IQ up there?
  • tstuber
    48 posts Park Captain
    Reinstalled the game now for the 3th time. Thought it can not be so bad. I played some games and I'am shocked again! Its sooo broken. Time to deinstall it again.
  • DarkMac
    now EA decided that a better approach is so that defenders are running away from the striker. So this is the new "algorithm". Wooow... good innovation EA....good one!!!