The latest Title Update for FIFA 20 is now available on PC and includes the changes listed here.

div 4 tier 1

Mathew1606
2261 posts Fans' Favourite
please can some one confirm the rewards:

option 2 cant just be:
1 mega pack
1 50k pack

Comments

• Zv1k0
    5971 posts Big Money Move
    1 Prime gold players is missing. Just like 2 Mega packs are missing in option 3.

Would like to know what exactly you get from div 3 rank 1, 2 and 3. So far I got different answers every time.
  • Mathew1606
    Zv1k0 wrote: »
    1 Prime gold players is missing. Just like 2 Mega packs are missing in option 3.

Would like to know what exactly you get from div 3 rank 1, 2 and 3. So far I got different answers every time.

thanks mate
  • Spillaren
    1662 posts Play-Off Hero
    damn at 10300 points now, gotta get some games in
  • Dasco
    6528 posts Big Money Move

I'd also like to know, as currently rank 3 d3 looks the best on paper.
  • Zv1k0
    Dasco wrote: »

I'd also like to know, as currently rank 3 d3 looks the best on paper.

What does it say? Don't know if I should relegate myself back to 1800 so I don't get promoted or not.
  • Zv1k0
    edited October 2018
    If you look at rewards in D4 from rank 3 and higher, option 2 are always tradable packs worth double the amount you get from option 1. And option 3 is double option 2 but untradable. Also, option 2 and option 3 have 1 same pack and 1 different. That different is actually missing in the other option. So rank 1 option 2 is missing Prime gold players pack which is listed in option 3 and option 3 is missing 2 Mega packs (Mega pack is listed in option 2).

Maybe that's how it is in other divisions too?
  • iRusty_yo
    3981 posts National Call-Up
    25k should be enough for tier 1 right? Div 4 btw
  • iRusty_yo
    3981 posts National Call-Up
    If you look at rewards in D4 from rank 3 and higher, option 2 are always tradable packs worth double the amount you get from option 1. And option 3 is double option 2 but untradable. Also, option 2 and option 3 have 1 same pack and 1 different. That different is actually missing in the other option. So rank 1 option 2 is missing Prime gold players pack which is listed in option 3 and option 3 is missing 2 Mega packs (Mega pack is listed in option 2).

Maybe that's how it is in other divisions too?

Insert **HangoverMathsGIF**

I’m terrible at adding gifs, phone won’t do it
  • Mathew1606
    iRusty_yo wrote: »

i played to 30k and that will do me

• Damo_Suzuki
    2054 posts Fans' Favourite
    iRusty_yo wrote: »

Its already at 24,700 odd i believe.