Cant Control Players in FUT Rivals. Bug, Cheat, or Mistake?

Ive just had my 3rd game out of 175+ on ultimate where I've been unable to control my team. Literally my team is controlled by the AI. I am able to pause the game etc but i cant control my players. I just wondered if anyone else has had this issue and whether they have solution if its a bug or if i made a mistake by selecting some option (which i dont think i have) or whether my opponent was using a trainer.

Comments

• PS im using a controller
  • I had the same issue I dont know how to fix it I think it happens when you lag when the game is loading in.
  • EA_Andy
    2910 posts EA Community Manager
    We had this reported on Answers HQ and have already sent it to the team to review and look into a fix. Stay tuned for updates
  • hhoverflow
    79 posts Park Captain
    EA_Andy wrote: »
    We had this reported on Answers HQ and have already sent it to the team to review and look into a fix. Stay tuned for updates

And why don't you send to the team or give an update about the real problems that people have with the game, like cheaters, people using legacy defending and stuff like that?

Why don't you act on the other things?

You obviously know the issues with the game, since every page there are at least 5 posts about it. Were you instructed to not act on those things?

It's really frustrating among all those years to see you guys from EA in this forum focus on some things specific things only just to give the "feeling" that somebody cares and communicate in a very poor way, especially because indirectly, we are the guys that pay your salary.

Understand that make an unimportant task well, doesn't make it this task important.

Perhaps you know all that and you guys even do things to help people with all those issues, but would be nice if you guys could find an effective and global way to communicate those things to the community, don't you think?
  • maksi
    6493 posts Big Money Move
    edited October 2018
    Because that issue probably isn't just PC specific, but is also on consoles. They don't have dedicated team just for PC users.
  • @EA_Andy can u please inform us what type of dedicated servers ea fifa use (tick rate and so on)
  • Springveldt
    4428 posts National Call-Up
    @EA_Andy can u please inform us what type of dedicated servers ea fifa use (tick rate and so on)

I'd like the game to tell me which server cluster I've connected and to show the ping of both players before the game starts.

To be honest though, I've been fairly lucky so far. I've played around 15 division rivals games and they have mostly been good, very little delay. It may be because I've played all these games either before 7am or after midnight and the servers aren't getting overload.

I've had more input lag in squad battles playing around 8pm at night compared to rivals.
  • BeardedBerk
    1598 posts Play-Off Hero
    @EA_Andy can u please inform us what type of dedicated servers ea fifa use (tick rate and so on)

More chance getting launch codes, been after this information for years
  • Thought of buying CE, but looks like this would be my worst deal ever, thank god i visited this forum. NO SCAM, wohoo!
  • EA_Cian
    1131 posts EA Staff (retired)
    Closing this. No need to necro.
This discussion has been closed.