Perisic vs Douglas Costa?

Any reviews on who is the better option? Douglas Costa I'm leaning towards due to previous fifa's, however the other option is Perisic who will put Nainngolan on full chem as Costa will only get Radja to 7 and my OCD says Perisic.

So Dougie who I've previously enjoyed vs Perisic for OCD reasons :s

Any input from users of both?

Ta x

Comments

• Whoman
    5305 posts Big Money Move
    edited October 2018
    Apples or Oranges ? Steak or salad ? Couldn't find 2 more different types of wingers if you tried mate ;)

Also, should get Nain to 8 with manager/loyalty and the difference between 8 and 10 is basically nothing.

https://www.futbin.com/19/compare/1329/1329?chem=basic,basic&pchem=10,8&schem=100,100

• Crossland
    6780 posts Big Money Move
    Used Perisic and he’s fantastic this year,can’t comment on Costa
  • SupaNoodle1990
    26029 posts Player of the Year
    Crossland wrote: »

• Whoman wrote: »
    Apples or Oranges ? Steak or salad ? Couldn't find 2 more different types of wingers if you tried mate ;)

Haha, have you seen the options for Serie A on the left flank, thats literally it!
  • Crossland wrote: »

How mobile is Perisic for a wide man, good dribbling etc?
  • ORANGEeffect05
    19161 posts World Class
    Whoman wrote: »

Haha, have you seen the options for Serie A on the left flank, thats literally it!

He mentioned Oranges and, I must say, Perisic is amazing, but i have yet to taste the forbidden Douglas Apple.
  • Whoman wrote: »

He mentioned Oranges and, I must say, Perisic is amazing, but i have yet to taste the forbidden Douglas Apple.

Hmm, thats 3 for Ivan..

Costa used to be go to guy in 17 and 18, the guy has literally had a massive upgrade so I'm so tempted, now that I think about it even if I get Perisic I will probably get Costa for the bench eventually anyway.. just need to make an initial purchase of 1 of them.
  • SupaNoodle1990
    26029 posts Player of the Year

No issues at all for me, players like him are perfect for this game.
  • ShaunCPFC
    4181 posts National Call-Up

• Crossland wrote: »

No issues at all for me, players like him are perfect for this game.

I do like the idea of having his 6ft presence and aerial ability at the back post as well!
  • Anyone know of any better options than Semedo at RB as well while we're at it, has to be la liga unfortunately..?
  • keronc
    768 posts Semi-Pro
    I have used Costa but not Perisic. Costa's dribbling is amazing and he gets into good positions but he cannot finish a sentence. He has missed so many chances I had to get rid of him. I played Dembele on 2 chem on the left side and he scored chances Costa was missing.
  • ORANGEeffect05
    19161 posts World Class
    Anyone know of any better options than Semedo at RB as well while we're at it, has to be la liga unfortunately..?

IF De Marcos looks nice
  • ccooaattssyy
    5360 posts Big Money Move
    What about Insigne
  • What about Insigne

Have this feeling he would be getting bounced whenever he comes near anyone!
  • Keano
    11371 posts Has That Special Something
    Perisic is much better, costa feels lighter on the ball but perisic isnt bad, but has a better shot, cross, physical and is more of a threat, costa used to just get thrown off the ball or get shots saved when i tried him, perisic is still in my team and will be for a while.
  • Cheers guys, I think I'm now convinced and Perisic is the choice to make!
  • hjdjydyufu
    6982 posts Big Money Move
    I've used both and I keep going back to Perisic. He is all around great and is best suited for the LF or striker role. Costa is fast and decent and would be better at LM or LW
  • FlyingOkapis
    863 posts Semi-Pro
    edited October 2018
    hjdjydyufu wrote: »
    I've used both and I keep going back to Perisic. He is all around great and is best suited for the LF or striker role. Costa is fast and decent and would be better at LM or LW

Ah for eff sake, you had to come in and throw a spanner in the works :D , I probably should have mentioned the position I need either for is LM!
  • P
    7361 posts Big Money Move
    Costa for the wing. Perisic central. I use perisic at cam and he's much better there due to size and finishing.
  • MrSoccer
    475 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Both excellent options. Two of my favorites this year. Like others have mentioned, it depends on your play style since they are quite different.

I give the slight edge to perisic because of his strength, height, aerial ability, 5* wf, and finishing. Costa, however, created more chances, flew by defenders, and felt silky smooth on the ball. He's an exceptional dribbler but has rather low finishing (good long shots/shot power though).

As far as insigne, I also was concerned he'd be knocked off the ball just at the sight of defenders because of his ridiculously low strength, but his superior dribbling/balance made up for his lack of physicality. Don't get the wrong, he'll be shoved off the ball if you take a bad angle, but he's agile enough to weave his way through defenses if you're a solid dribbler.
  • Thefranchise92
    2793 posts National Call-Up
    Insigne
  • My other problem with Insigne is the squad will also consist of Ozzy Dembele and Messi, I dont want too many players who are weak etc, trying to get the perfect blend!
  • Overevil
    2675 posts Fans' Favourite
    Had both for 50 games
    Perisic is amazing at shooting, Douglas can't finish but is one of the best dribbler ig and his crosses were very good to
    I prefer perisic as striker or Lf, douglas as lm/lw
  • MrSoccer
    475 posts An Exciting Prospect
    I definitely would choose perisic over insigne, especially at LM and with those other players on your team. But he is a solid player if you're ever considering adding him in the future.