Sell up for zola

Jamiebanksrfc1986
361 posts Sunday League Hero
Atm I have a top rated bpl team worth 650k but I want zola have put zero money in game have bronze pack method and done a bit of trading along with sb and rivals

I don't mind having a cheap team around zola and fill each position back up but is he worth it as in 14 he was the best icon I used

Comments

• Torminator
    1289 posts Professional
    I bought zola 90 a couple days ago and really enjoy him. Just do small tricks with him to get some space and finesse it from every angle. Havent noticed his size and strength to be an issue. My goal is to partner him with Vieri
  • CounterLicious
    1071 posts Professional
    Atm I have a top rated bpl team worth 650k but I want zola have put zero money in game have bronze pack method and done a bit of trading along with sb and rivals

I don't mind having a cheap team around zola and fill each position back up but is he worth it as in 14 he was the best icon I used

You want it and you can afford it. So why not?
  • CharlieC
    6097 posts Big Money Move
    Yeah do it. I’ll be doing the same with Socrates.
  • Jamiebanksrfc1986
    361 posts Sunday League Hero
    Well would be the 85 version for cam I have done really well this year I usually get bored of teams and the tax man comes a knocking. But all this hard work to get my main target but maybe get punished till I can get decent team around him think I'll bite the bullet.

Last year I sank every coin in to rui Costa sec and loved every game with him
  • CharlieC
    6097 posts Big Money Move
    Well would be the 85 version for cam I have done really well this year I usually get bored of teams and the tax man comes a knocking. But all this hard work to get my main target but maybe get punished till I can get decent team around him think I'll bite the bullet.

Last year I sank every coin in to rui Costa sec and loved every game with him

Exactly. I’m not even going for prime because I want him with the headband :lol: