ICON SBC

cosminm
134 posts Has Potential To Be Special
When will the first Icons SBC set will come out? I saw that the last year around 12th October they came out.

Comments

• Xguti002
    2019 posts Fans' Favourite
    The primes are already out. Don’t think we will have prime icon sbcs although we could get some icon sbcs later in the year
  • sounders3
    4492 posts National Call-Up
    Xguti002 wrote: »
    The primes are already out. Don’t think we will have prime icon sbcs although we could get some icon sbcs later in the year

This most likely
  • Zv1k0
    5975 posts Big Money Move
    I hope we do get them.
  • Fatmanc
    1326 posts Professional
    Personally don't think that any of the already released Icons will have SBC's.

But didn't xbox used to release new icon SBCs that you could only get via the SBC? think I remember seeing solksjaer and Carragher I think.
  • Dolph
    1198 posts Professional
    Yep I agree with these fellas, don’t think we get them
  • Acker
    1180 posts Moderator
    Can’t imagine they won’t release them again this year even with the primes being in packs since day 1

It was a brilliant way of pretty much keeping cards at certain prices throughout 18

• sounders3
    Acker wrote: »
    Can’t imagine they won’t release them again this year even with the primes being in packs since day 1

It was a brilliant way of pretty much keeping cards at certain prices throughout 18

I think they will have some sort of icon sbc at some point, whether it’s for a prime I don’t know. I could see something along the lines of a positional icon sbc, forwards, mids and defenders. Trade in one of the respective positions and a team or 2 for a guaranteed icon pack of that position. Would keep icon prices steady and the market in general imo
  • Noo
    1036 posts Professional
    If there are no prime SBC'S then the baby versions are going to have to go really cheap. Who wants a 300k 85 rated card?
  • Tymsy83
    882 posts Semi-Pro
    Hope they don’t have them. Every Tom ❤️❤️❤️❤️ had epic squads, would rather they bought the players at true market value
  • Rossco160715
    2363 posts Fans' Favourite
    There’s a lack of decent SBC at the start of this Fifa. I enjoy completing them but I’m bored already.
  • Pay2Lose
    906 posts Professional
    I hate sbcs I find them extremely boring. So I hope they don’t do them.
  • sounders3
    There’s a lack of decent SBC at the start of this Fifa. I enjoy completing them but I’m bored already.
    Pay2Lose wrote: »
    I hate sbcs I find them extremely boring. So I hope they don’t do them.

These back to back comments are why EA can never make everyone happy.
  • Lambo91
    1733 posts Play-Off Hero
    ICON SBC's is still a thing so don't worry. They'll release at least once a month or every two weeks as soon as they start the batches every Thursday. #TBT
  • Tommygunn
    3218 posts National Call-Up
    Lambo91 wrote: »
    ICON SBC's is still a thing so don't worry. They'll release at least once a month or every two weeks as soon as they start the batches every Thursday. #TBT

Do you have a source or have we not to worry based on a guess?
  • sounders3
    Tommygunn wrote: »

Lambo is our source
  • Gunnercp
    1368 posts Professional

One of his many brainfarts
  • Lambo91
    1733 posts Play-Off Hero

Based on my educated guess. The requirements for them are the only thing that's going to be different though. Not sure what they have in mind for the ICON SBC's but we will get them. Here's my ideas on what they might do:

1. Require a 90 rated squad for the bigger ICONS.

2. Require the two of the exact players in order to exchange him for his prime version so you'll have to exchange his lower rated and his 2nd lower rated in this SBC to compete his Prime ICON SBC. So for the Ronaldinho Prime ICON SBC you'll need his baby icon and his 2nd version to submit in his Prime ICON SBC to complete it.

3. More TOTW cards compared to last year will be required for each squad.
  • Tommygunn
    3218 posts National Call-Up

Based on my educated guess. The requirements for them are the only thing that's going to be different though. Not sure what they have in mind for the ICON SBC's but we will get them. Here's my ideas on what they might do:

1. Require a 90 rated squad for the bigger ICONS.

2. Require the two of the exact players in order to exchange him for his prime version so you'll have to exchange his lower rated and his 2nd lower rated in this SBC to compete his Prime ICON SBC. So for the Ronaldinho Prime ICON SBC you'll need his baby icon and his 2nd version to submit in his Prime ICON SBC to complete it.

3. More TOTW cards compared to last year will be required for each squad.

No words
  • Acker
    1180 posts Moderator
    Point 2.

Pretty confident to say that would never be the case
  • Matnevesbra
    1126 posts Professional
    They will drop something soon for sure.. 88 rated for like 25k, 86 for around 10k, with less than 1 month of game is ridiculous
  • Lambo91
    1733 posts Play-Off Hero
    They will drop something soon for sure.. 88 rated for like 25k, 86 for around 10k, with less than 1 month of game is ridiculous

Those cheap 86 rated's will go up as soon as ICON SBC's come out lol be prepared