Do you ever face teams other than Prem?

Pughy30
25348 posts Player of the Year
I feel like i play Zaha every game the lack of creativity makes fifa so dull it's Prem 80% of my games and the other 15% of the time it's Serie A.

Comments

• Fatmanc
    1100 posts Professional
    I have a la liga hybrid with couple ligue un players and it is rare I see other la liga or ligue un teams

new year same META, don't think will ever change
  • CharlieC
    6097 posts Big Money Move
    Yeah same here really. 70% EPL then 10% La Liga 10% Serie A then 10% hybrids.
  • Abaddon888
    81 posts Park Captain
    I use MLS and Bundesliga hybrid
    Ibra is so damn cheap. You got 5* skill and 4* WF for 4000 coins. Spam cross and long shot
  • KD240792
    957 posts Professional
    I actually think that prem arent as OP as previous games in this one, i think that there are some 82s and 83s in other leagues that cause the same damage, but its just a mindset thing everyone has now.

Example, I'd rather have Allan in my team than any other 82 rated CM in prem, including OP Fred.
  • GreezyWeezyLDN
    1323 posts Professional
    edited October 2018
    I played against a nice chinese league/Serie A Hybrid yesterday. Smashed him but respected the effort
  • KD240792
    957 posts Professional
    I played against a nice chinese league/Serie A Hybrid yesterday. Smashed him but respected the effort

That IF Talisca has cause me severe headaches in this game
  • jackm57
    2151 posts Fans' Favourite
    90% BPL.

It's sad.
  • senaffc
    1155 posts Professional
    La liga and serie A.
  • apfelmus_maCHer1
    46746 posts FIFA Cover Star
    5% left
  • Boysie91
    8094 posts League Winner
    edited October 2018
    Prem 60% Serie A 35% Bund 5%
  • Pughy30
    25348 posts Player of the Year
    for me it's 80% Prem 15% Serie A 5% all other leagues
  • Denz
    2030 posts Fans' Favourite
    Funnily enough since switching to a la liga side I've played plenty of la liga teams.
  • Kingkay
    1740 posts Fans' Favourite
    Never played a bundesliga team yet but tbf the leagues pretty poor, serie A the way to go as always
  • It's so dull I face Serie A every match why does everyone have Koulidonkey and Handanovic pressing me with Icardi and Mertens when all I want to do is build from the back with a proper CB like John Stones
  • Denz
    2030 posts Fans' Favourite
    It's so dull I face Serie A every match why does everyone have Koulidonkey and Handanovic pressing me with Icardi and Mertens when all I want to do is build from the back with a proper CB like John Stones

:)