Fifa 19 trash, so back to Fifa 18

JPRM71
1945 posts Fans' Favourite
How many of us have tried ‘19, and hate it that much that your staying on ‘18 for the season?

Comments

  • Whufc
    1115 posts Professional
    edited October 9
    JPRM71 wrote: »
    How many of us have tried ‘19, and hate it that much that your staying on ‘18 for the season?

    I only played the beta and I knew I was staying on 18
  • Krisp77
    190 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Gameplay is terrible
  • JPRM71
    1945 posts Fans' Favourite
    Good to know I’m not the only one considering it.
  • Yep me too. Fifa 19 is a very poor game i played around 15 games online all unbeaten in the 15 but i was just so bored with the gameplay
  • DicaniosGod
    3816 posts National Call-Up
    I hope a lot more come back and fill the maryback up!!
  • WJC26
    20 posts Last Pick at the Park
    Are there many people playing fifa 18 and the world cup add on?
  • jhonps3
    1434 posts Play-Off Hero
    If you people get back to fifa 19 again can you let me some fifa 18 players?
    WJC26 wrote: »
    Are there many people playing fifa 18 and the world cup add on?
    I hope a lot more come back and fill the maryback up!!
    Awaywin wrote: »
    Yep me too. Fifa 19 is a very poor game i played around 15 games online all unbeaten in the 15 but i was just so bored with the gameplay
    JPRM71 wrote: »
    Good to know I’m not the only one considering it.
    Krisp77 wrote: »
    Gameplay is terrible
    Whufc wrote: »
    JPRM71 wrote: »
    How many of us have tried ‘19, and hate it that much that your staying on ‘18 for the season?

    I only played the beta and I knew I was staying on 18
    JPRM71 wrote: »
    How many of us have tried ‘19, and hate it that much that your staying on ‘18 for the season?

  • Whufc
    1115 posts Professional
    I 100% won’t be getting 19
  • VagisilFC
    1267 posts Professional
    Didn't even bother downloading the demo. Will just collect 18 players for the next few years
  • Nahuel90
    151 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    FIFA 18 >>>>>>> fifa19
  • jjroc
    70 posts Park Captain
    VagisilFC wrote: »
    Didn't even bother downloading the demo. Will just collect 18 players for the next few years

Sign In or Register to comment.