No patch can fix this mess. I'm truly disappointed

tworaf
215 posts Sunday League Hero
In early acess the game seemed great. pace was nerfed, build up play rewarded... Until the pros discovered that constant 90 min full pressure and sending your entire team upfront is uncountournable!

I'm playing in division 4 and it's truly unenjoyable to play, everyone includng my self is on pressure after ball loss fast buld up sending every player to the opponent's box. every game is 6-4, 5-7, 4-3, 8-8...

-Stamina means nothing, my fully red ben yedder will still sprint tiressly

-crossing is beyond a joke, it's a goal like 70% of the time and you don't even need a tall player

-volleys are way beyond a joke, kondogbia alone scored more volleys for me this fifa than what I scored in all previous fifas combined and i've been playing since fifa 08!

-finess shots are broken, take any angle and it's a goal with players with half decent shooting stats.

-Playing against AI is the most boring thing ever, parking the bus all the time and scoring whenever it wants with fast forward 2x ping pong passing and volleys.

-manual defending = ball bounces back to opponent

This game was never stress tested by hardcore players or it's done purposely, I can't believe they released such trash!

Comments

• OfficerJimlahey
    1695 posts Play-Off Hero
    It was tested on the beta. The worst part is, it started out as an amazing game - the best I’ve ever played. Then 2 days in they patched it. That’s right, they patched the beta in to this ****.

Surely people would’ve been happier with what they originally put out. It needed minor tweaks but it was almost perfect.

I think they should do open betas to stress test them better, personally.
  • SVKslato8
    417 posts Sunday League Hero
    I agree with stamina glitch, despite the player is in red and he shouldn't be able to sprint he sprints as if it was first minute of the game.

You need to make sure your defense is not misplaced and you will learn to defend crosses.

A lot of guys just switch to their attacked and let the AI get the ball for them or occasionally they switch and make a rugby run or sliding tackle with no penalty even my player is hit and injured.

Fix is needed for Volleys and bicycle kicks and headers outside of box which drop slowly and GK can't react.

Other things you just take your time learn to play and adapt to the game
  • KitoDudi
    41 posts Park Captain
    Yes, at the beginning the game was very good .. now it's horrible
  • Aspral
    3378 posts National Call-Up
    Stamina is annoying. People are pressing for 90 mins none stop without punishment.
  • Mdionne415
    1146 posts Professional
    tworaf wrote: »
    In early acess the game seemed great. pace was nerfed, build up play rewarded... Until the pros discovered that constant 90 min full pressure and sending your entire team upfront is uncountournable!

I'm playing in division 4 and it's truly unenjoyable to play, everyone includng my self is on pressure after ball loss fast buld up sending every player to the opponent's box. every game is 6-4, 5-7, 4-3, 8-8...

-Stamina means nothing, my fully red ben yedder will still sprint tiressly

-crossing is beyond a joke, it's a goal like 70% of the time and you don't even need a tall player

-volleys are way beyond a joke, kondogbia alone scored more volleys for me this fifa than what I scored in all previous fifas combined and i've been playing since fifa 08!

-finess shots are broken, take any angle and it's a goal with players with half decent shooting stats.

-Playing against AI is the most boring thing ever, parking the bus all the time and scoring whenever it wants with fast forward 2x ping pong passing and volleys.

-manual defending = ball bounces back to opponent

This game was never stress tested by hardcore players or it's done purposely, I can't believe they released such trash![/

I agree scoring is now similar to 18, but OP through-balls and longshots you’re ok with, but the headers, the more complicated of the three, is the problem? Hilarious! Btw, it’s nowhere close to 50%, let alone 70%. I still give up far more long shots, and make more through balls goals...by far.

Hey, here’s a hint- play wider, drop back, and get tall CBs with good heading and/jumping. Simple enough.