Cannot Qualify for Asia Continental Cup

Olpy
1 posts Ball Boy
I won J1 League 3 years in a row and did not qualify for Asia Continental Cup. Has anyone else experienced this? Is this a known issue?

Comments

• Evans_usmc69
    40 posts Last Pick at the Park
    Same problem, same teams that qualified at start of career, qualified 2nd year. Was hoping it fixed itself on the 3rd year.....guess not.
  • ~Adma~
    59 posts Park Captain
    So it's the same clubs that auto qualify every season?!
  • Evans_usmc69
    40 posts Last Pick at the Park
    Yeah that's what I seen after playing a season and winning the league with gamba osaka. Next season, the teams playing in the cup were the same as the previous year.
  • Have the same issue - played for Sendai Vegalta in my player career mode, won league 2x in a row and no qualification for Asia Continental Cup.
    Moreover, if I check my own player´s history, part with won league titles, it shows 0 despite winning 2 times in a row and being best scorer.
    WTF? EA only focusing on FUT mode as usual?
    Moreover, I cant get any transfer offers
  • Anyone know if this problem is isolated to qualifying for the Asia Continental Cup from the J League only or does the same problem exist with qualifying from the A League, CSL etc as well.
  • I simmed a J League season and can confirm this is still bugged. Doesn't matter where the teams finish, the same teams will qualify for the AFC next season. This basically makes J League unplayable if you care about continental competition. This needs to get to EA's attention.
  • I've qualified through the a league