New SBC idea: Kit SBC's

sdub51
131 posts Has Potential To Be Special
New SBC - trade in all kits and all badges from a League to earn Jumbo Premium Packs + a Premium Kit and Badge

Comments

• deang07
    8429 posts League Winner
    kinda like my idea i said yrs ago .
    have like a sticker book type thing in which you are rewarded for having completed teams , leagues and so on but dont actually have to trade in all your stuff just collect.

would be nice to see more things like this
  • Danic123
    4674 posts National Call-Up
    deang07 wrote: »
    have like a sticker book type thing in which you are rewarded for having completed teams , leagues and so on but dont actually have to trade in all your stuff just collect.

They had that in FIFA 09. You collected all consumables / player cards for coins.

I think they should bring it back tbh, every League SBC open right at the start. Maybe if you complete all the leagues you get a random prime legend card.
  • deang07
    8429 posts League Winner
    Danic123 wrote: »

They had that in FIFA 09. You collected all consumables / player cards for coins.

I think they should bring it back tbh, every League SBC open right at the start. Maybe if you complete all the leagues you get a random prime legend card.

ih really i started in fifa 10 lol
  • Bluemoon2393
    412 posts Sunday League Hero
    Good idea but it would have to be in leagues

So for example collect the Premier League Badges and Kits and you receive 10k, Mega Pack and a Created Premier League theme kit (Like the PlayStation kit)
  • crackers07
    1200 posts Professional
    Danic123 wrote: »

That was more fun than the game i loved it. They should bring this back and jusst get rewards for ecery club you do. Could add international sides too. Would give every card a value as lots of cards in this game are worthless.