Defending problems/Player swapping delay

Theprogamerjay
357 posts Sunday League Hero
When i play rivals i cant defend properly because it takes forever to switch my player. It just looks like i am staring at the opponent a couple meters away. Is there some kind of setting that would help or am i just garbage at the game?

Comments

• Theprogamerjay
    F
  • Chims
    2 posts Ball Boy
    I am facing the same problems I have tried the best I can but still find no help
  • Stew
    584 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Agreed it’s one thing I’ve struggled with so far always trying to change players but it seems to take forever to change and barely goes to the right person.
  • Theprogamerjay
    Ok, thanks for the response @Stew @Chims . Glad i’m not the only one.
  • Devers
    7429 posts League Winner
    Its something that needs fixing right away!

Also, is there any way to turn of the cursor about the heada of your other players? So confusing when switching player
  • Abdulhamed
    2902 posts National Call-Up
    Devers wrote: »

Also, is there any way to turn of the cursor about the heada of your other players? So confusing when switching player

You can from controller settings
  • Pheenix
    121 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    They need to continuously remove any sort of skill gap. Expect more features to be removed throughout this year and into next year. Fifa 20 will be 100% assisted and auto pilot. We can watch the ai score kick offs without even performing them ourselves it is going to be brilliant.
  • Devers
    7429 posts League Winner
    Abdulhamed wrote: »
    Devers wrote: »

You can from controller settings

Cheers, will check it out