OT: PS4 or Xbone

ManU4Life
142 posts Has Potential To Be Special
edited June 2015
So i'm still on 360 but thinking about upgrading to a ps4 or xbone. Have legend been confirmed only for xbox again? Do you have to download every game before you play it, and if yes does this require internet as I do not have unlimited internet. And is there meant to be a price cut soon like was anything said at E3 as I don't follow gaming much. Thanks for any help
Post edited by ManU4Life on

Comments

• ManU4Life
    bump
  • rckstr
    5288 posts Big Money Move
    Xbox one for Legends.
  • I have a PS4 and I'm planning on switching to XBOX. PS4 is more for single player and XBOX is for multiplayer. I have a PC too; games like FIFA and NBA 2k play better on PC compared to PS4. Before someone says "everything runs better on PC", it's still a console port. PC and XBox are somewhat similar.

Also, what are your friends playing?
  • Gladiaattori1500
    539 posts An Exciting Prospect
    I only have a ps4 so I can't say which one is better myself but if you listen to the majority of the people and every reviewer and stuff out there they will say that the ps4 is better.

On ps4 you do have to download every hgame but if it's a disc game, the download is very short and I don't think you need internet for it. If it's a digital game then of course it's different.
  • Dropkiik Murphy
    1086 posts Professional
    If you seen E3 yesterday? You would have seen that from Christmas onwards that alot of the 360 games will be backwards compatibility. Meaning you will be able to play all of your 360 games you currently own on the XB1.

Legends have been confirmed as exclusive for Xbox it seems again.

COD looks like they have gone over to PS now as exclusive for DLC. Meaning PS will get the DLC early then what Xbox users do. But Call of Duty is pretty much dead now.

I have both consoles. But after the E3 conferences yesterday i thought Xbox came out the winner personally.
  • oooo TODD oooo
    131 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    if you mainly play FIFA get an xbox. PS4 market seems to always be completely **** and doesn't have legends.
  • ManU4Life
    Thanks for all the help people, ps4 is what I was leading towards as that's what most of my mates have. I only have like 3 games for my xbox lol don't game much just though I might as well treat myself. Is not having unlimted internet a big thing is there alot of big updates etc...
  • ManU4Life
    if you mainly play FIFA get an xbox. PS4 market seems to always be completely **** and doesn't have legends.

Legends were disappointing for me this year (keep in mind I am on current gen) also I expect the market to have price ranges from the beginning of fifa 16
  • Dropkiik Murphy
    1086 posts Professional
    ManU4Life wrote: »
    Thanks for all the help people, ps4 is what I was leading towards as that's what most of my mates have. I only have like 3 games for my xbox lol don't game much just though I might as well treat myself. Is not having unlimted internet a big thing is there alot of big updates etc...

If most of your mates have PS4 then go for that.

In terms of updates you will have updates etc as when you need to download them.
  • ukler8
    4748 posts National Call-Up
    XBox One is not even close to PS4 unless the only game you play is FIFA
  • Ace
    4489 posts National Call-Up
    ManU4Life wrote: »
    Get the PS4 then
  • oooo TODD oooo
    ukler8 wrote: »

The only difference is the UI and the controller. Xbox has the better controller but PS4 UI is a lot better.
  • ukler8
    4748 posts National Call-Up

The only difference is the UI and the controller. Xbox has the better controller but PS4 UI is a lot better.

Xbox - better controller? :joy:
  • oooo TODD oooo

In what way is PS4 better?

• JayyThunder
    4461 posts Big Money Move
    I would wait to see if legends are going to be on PS or not...b4 making a decision. I'm hoping they are. After activison switched it up for COD hopefully EA gets their **** together
  • rckstr

Much better, ps 4 controller is too small
  • JayyThunder
    rckstr wrote: »

Much better, ps 4 controller is too small

Never heard that b4

The ps4 controller is amazing
  • Nelmser
    579 posts An Exciting Prospect
    I've had both, and found the PS4 to be horrible. So glad I have the Xbox now.

Only issue with the Xbox is the home screen interface...
  • Ace
    I would wait to see if legends are going to be on PS or not...b4 making a decision. I'm hoping they are. After activison switched it up for COD hopefully EA gets their **** together
    Nah still XBOX only
    And why do legends have any matter on which console you choose?
  • oooo TODD oooo
    Nelmser wrote: »

What didn't you like about the PS4?
  • JayyThunder
    Ace wrote: »
    Nah still XBOX only

Oh really? Where's your source?

• Ace
    Nah still XBOX only

The FIFA website, right side of the page.
  • JayyThunder
    Nah still XBOX only

Are you sure it's not about fifa 15?

• Dan_AFC90
    1431 posts Play-Off Hero
    Nelmser wrote: »

What didn't you like about the PS4?

Interface is changing. New one looks like 360s. Its incredible. Waa shown at e3
  • rckstr
    Nah still XBOX only

They do if you mainly play FIFA
  • Dropkiik Murphy
    1086 posts Professional
    Nah still XBOX only

Im sure if Legends was coming to FIFA 16 for PS then they would have announced last night at E3.
  • JayyThunder
    Nah still XBOX only

Im sure if Legends was coming to FIFA 16 for PS then they would have announced last night at E3.

Why? They didn't talk about anything ultimate team related at all

• ReusKrispies
    2507 posts Fans' Favourite
    Ps4 ps4 ps4
  • Ace
    Nah still XBOX only

3cd496282a08dff1cb26dddc5a51b59c.png