Tactics not working

Leonsmith
213 posts Has Potential To Be Special
When I set players in box to max my players have stopped flooding the box now, why is this, is this game broke

Comments

• Wi1son73
    1978 posts Fans' Favourite
    It’s seems like that mate... i midfield on aggressive tackles, but yet they all sand about doing nothing.. like they no urgency about them!!

Last week they done exactly what they haven’t done this week...

• JURITO1000
    1661 posts Play-Off Hero
    I have perfect tactic for you...just cross the all on f*cking Ronaldo and he will score with header...99,9% succesful...so real
  • Leonsmith
    Wi1son73 wrote: »
    It’s seems like that mate... i midfield on aggressive tackles, but yet they all sand about doing nothing.. like they no urgency about them!!

Last week they done exactly what they haven’t done this week...

Yeah mate, I've also noticed my AI don't do nothing I'm forced to manually defend which is fine by me but my opponents AI is solid. That's why I had this tactic with full bar players in box one touch quick passing the AI and opponents couldn't cope. But now my players aren't controlling passes either and no runs into the box.
    I think there is an update that has changed the game cuz on my ps4 it says an update but there is nothing to download, Something's not right a patch should be coming soon to download, I have heard that it always takes a few days for game to be better. I'm just going to wait for patch.
  • Leonsmith
    JURITO1000 wrote: »
    I have perfect tactic for you...just cross the all on f*cking Ronaldo and he will score with header...99,9% succesful...so real

Please give me Ronaldo on FUT and il do that mate haha