Bug: being kicked out of game

RvN008
341 posts Sunday League Hero
edited October 2018
So I was just playing a match, when I got invited for a party. I proceed playing the match, score a goal to take the lead, so I quickly go into PS menu and join the party. I go back to FIFA where I'm kicked out of the match for being inactive... I just left the game to join a party for like 10 seconds.

I dont think thats the way it should be. I should be able to join a party during a match. No problem to be kicked out of the match for being inactive but not for being inactive for 10 seconds, while replays are playing.

Comments

• JV24601
    897 posts Professional
    Same happened with me. Was definitely under 10 seconds.
    I done it again a few days later and forgot about it with the same thing happening.

Seems very harsh.
  • RvN008
    Totally right. Can someone mention this to EA? I haven't got Twitter, and don't think the development team reads this thread.

On FIFA 18 there was a timer counting to 0, I'd be easily back in time before it expired.
  • IxToMxI
    5488 posts Big Money Move
    Can’t press the PS button in competitive fut modes bro they bought it last year to stop connection glitch
  • RvN008
    Typical EA. Can't they fix the connection glitch? This way I can't get into party or send messages while playing a game. Never experienced anything like this with other games
  • JV24601
    897 posts Professional
    IxToMxI wrote: »
    Can’t press the PS button in competitive fut modes bro they bought it last year to stop connection glitch

That seems fair play. I have noticed much quicker games and less pausing etc this year so that’s a big improvement
  • WS-SCFC-1184
    1219 posts Professional
    RvN008 wrote: »
    Typical EA. Can't they fix the connection glitch? This way I can't get into party or send messages while playing a game. Never experienced anything like this with other games

Thats the idea too many inc myself getting paused on and abused through msgs half way through games it’s annoying i like it this way