Still huge stamina

Massikiller
53 posts Park Captain
Why is the stamina still huge in the game?

In other modes this is not that critical because players not being controlled don't run all game like crazy.
But in pro clubs, you have several player not AI controlled which can do exactly that, run all game like crazy, ruining the experience of what it could be a great FOOTBALL match.
And you can even upgrade the stamina in the skill tree... madness

No one runs like this in real life, no player can run 90 minutes from box to box, now take 20 guys doing that in a match. It's complete mess.

It's time already to drastically change this stamina mechanic.

Comments

• Topal
    3 posts Ball Boy
    Too right, been saying it foŕ years. Reduce stamina levels and there's a chance that a football match might show up :D
  • dezy22
    146 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Topal wrote: »
    Too right, been saying it foŕ years. Reduce stamina levels and there's a chance that a football match might show up :D

Can’t have that mate no football should be played on clubs only ping pong use every exploit rinse repeat lol
  • Massikiller
    53 posts Park Captain
    dezy22 wrote: »
    Topal wrote: »

Can’t have that mate no football should be played on clubs only ping pong use every exploit rinse repeat lol

Well, unfortunately that is what we see daily, because the community doesn't help at all.

I would really like to know what producers or developers or decision makers think about this. It doesn't make any sense to me...
  • xCDHx
    102 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Haha yea, I never put any stamina points on and can run pretty much all game 😎