Making the transition

With the addition of the trainer a couple of years ago, it is a lot easier to transition from Assisted to Manual.
Being able to see where you're aiming your passes and shots, helps a lot more with muscle memory.
I know this has been debated thousands of times, but if we want the game to really improve and have it be, truly competitive, try to transition, turn on the trainer for a day or two and you will be ready to go, it does not take long to get use to it with the trainer activated.

In my opinion the difficulty settings should be tied to the controls and to RIVALS and the Weekend League.

Amateur - Assisted
Professional- Semi
World Class - Manual

RIVALS and the Weekend League, should be locked to manual controls. If these types of changes take place, the game will be considered a more serious E-sports game.

Comments

• Master110
    997 posts Professional
    No one online wants to use anything but fully assisted. Online will always be assisted.
  • Master110 wrote: »
    No one online wants to use anything but fully assisted. Online will always be assisted.

That is a shame because most E-Sports games set all the AI assists options available to off. It is ridiculous the amount of ping pong passing in this game and now on top of that, there is even more disparity with AI block assist off. I believe that if the control settings were tied to the difficulty settings, a lot of more people would do the change. No one would like to be considered an amateur. Playing with assisted controls is like riding a bike with training wheels.