Penalties

The last two penalties I've had in division rivals have skied over the bar even though I'm barely powering it up. Anyone else having this issue?

Comments

• Yeap, I'm ok with it though.
  • Yeap, I'm ok with it though.

I'm not when someone denies you a goal scoring opportunity and you can't convert because the game's broken.
  • Master110
    952 posts Professional
    Free kicks are the same not sure why they did. Just blasts it over every time.
  • balErik
    945 posts Professional
    Must be some kind of bug, I have got penalties in offline and online mode before, and it was same as Fifa 18, but just now I had a penalty shootout with my mate, and I skyed every shot for some weird reason.
  • SVKslato8
    417 posts Sunday League Hero
    penalties in training or offline are fine, just online there is this strange power even if you just slightly touch the shot button, its a bug for sure. can we get this pased to developers?
  • Redmob
    83 posts Park Captain
    Everyone saves mine online, or it goes into low orbit. Why this needed changing, we’ll never know. I was fine with the pen mechanics on 18. I don’t feel in control in 19. I just assume it’s going to be saved or missed, there’s no point in trying lol.
  • Daytona73
    114 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Did you use Mahrez 😂
  • Hausgaard
    430 posts Sunday League Hero
    Yeah, penalties online seems really strange. I at least cannot control the power at all, even if you take a penalty with someone with a high penalty rating. I've resorted to just tap the shoot button as little as humanly possible, so it at least doesn't end up on Pluto.
  • Master110
    952 posts Professional
    It is a bug. I checked YouTube for pre patched it does not fly up
  • balErik
    945 posts Professional
    Daytona73 wrote: »
    Did you use Mahrez 😂

hehe, the Mahrez bug
  • I have noticed the same thing. During online play the power jumps from 3-bars to skyrocket immediately. In offline and skills training this does not happen.
  • Yes, it's fine in any offline modes.