Two teams needed?

Mr. Soper
2494 posts Fans' Favourite
Stamina down to 90 after one game, so unless you have a lot of fitness cards you need two teams this year. Or are most people just working on one?

Comments

• jamcd
    451 posts Sunday League Hero
    I've been using squad fitness cards, but I haven't looked at the prices since the first week. How much are they at the moment?

Last season I rotated more than half of my team and used bronze fitness cards on the best players, but this season I can't really be bothered with that
  • wrabesek
    451 posts An Exciting Prospect
    edited October 2018
    I play 2 games of WL (3 divs) and than use Squad Fitness. But I had like 30 from packs (not paid fifa points).

It is so expensive to have 2 good teams to play with. Not worth it.

Also would u have 2 same value teams or one super team?
  • MrMack08
    401 posts Sunday League Hero
    One team and BPM
  • Fifa_Hawk_85
    10165 posts Has That Special Something
    I only ever use 1 team and apply a sqaud fitness after every other game. Never let my players go below 90. If you are losing so much stamina in 1 game you're either playing high pressure or using the wrong instructions.
  • QuidoFrontiere
    141 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Stamina down to 90 after one game, so unless you have a lot of fitness cards you need two teams this year. Or are most people just working on one?

I have 1 team. My players have 95 stamina after game, 90 after 2nd game. It is simple, dont rush speed button and dont always high press ๐Ÿ˜‰