The latest Title Update for FIFA 20 is now available on Console & on PC and includes the changes listed here.

EA PLEASE cave in to the whiners!!

Comments

• forearms
    5073 posts Big Money Move
    opasni_ wrote: »
    If they implement manual defending it would be goal fest.

Ball bounces to attackers too much and you can't take the ball from them many times. Imagine you finally read opponent and make perfect tackle just to ball bounce back to him.

Secondly, playing this many matches in few days and manual defending every one of those matches would be nerve wrecking and it would stray even more from casual gameplay.

Asinine. Let's keep making it more hand-holding to save players nerves. Ridiculous comment.
  • Fab
    19188 posts World Class

Ball bounces to attackers too much and you can't take the ball from them many times. Imagine you finally read opponent and make perfect tackle just to ball bounce back to him.

Secondly, playing this many matches in few days and manual defending every one of those matches would be nerve wrecking and it would stray even more from casual gameplay.

Well said
  • opasni_
    3668 posts National Call-Up
    forearms wrote: »

Asinine. Let's keep making it more hand-holding to save players nerves. Ridiculous comment.

This is game, get it? If you want real life expirience go play outside some football.

Game is frustrating as it is, nobody needs fully manual gameplay so if you forgot to mark your RB opponent tears you apart in seconds and so on..,.
  • forearms
    forearms wrote: »

This is game, get it? If you want real life expirience go play outside some football.

Game is frustrating as it is, nobody needs fully manual gameplay so if you forgot to mark your RB opponent tears you apart in seconds and so on..,.

That's why anyone can win. Just keep letting the CPU play defense for you while you only play offense. The better player should win 95% of the time, not 65%.

One heck of an eSport.
  • Murphdogz
    1521 posts Play-Off Hero
    I hate it when you have a player running down the wing with half the pitch to himself well in the clear.out the blue the goal keeper has slided it out of play.20 yards from goal.it's bull
  • Wild Grunt
    424 posts Sunday League Hero
    pekkaa88 wrote: »
    AI will always be part of defending and attacking. Stop moaning about nonsense when you lose and try to actually improve

This message is one of the reasons why this forum needs a dislike button
  • I will be blatantly honest..... I need AI in defence, I am 55 & not played FIFA since 2005..... Having treat myself to a PS4 & the new game, I have found just how hard it is to get back into the game.

Things are looking up though, I played 6 games online today and managed to win 3 of them 1-0

One day..... I'll be back :dizzy:
  • forearms
    I will be blatantly honest..... I need AI in defence, I am 55 & not played FIFA since 2005..... Having treat myself to a PS4 & the new game, I have found just how hard it is to get back into the game.

Things are looking up though, I played 6 games online today and managed to win 3 of them 1-0

One day..... I'll be back :dizzy:

You sound like exactly what EA want. Someone who can just pick up the game and compete. What they are doing obviously works.