EA dont cave the whiners

Mr. Soper
2574 posts Fans' Favourite
People like to complain, instead of trying to learn the new game. Please dont cave the game is a giant step forward.

Comments

• silverdale10
    1403 posts Professional
    The only thing to learn is how to run in a straight line to the byline and into a defender to guarantee a corner and a guaranteed goal, over and over and over again.

• Neckabob
    12946 posts Has That Special Something
    Corners are so easy to defend. Learn how to do it
  • Neckabob
    12946 posts Has That Special Something
  • Xtc
    5186 posts Big Money Move
    The key is to know the difference between whining and real constrictive criticism. There are many good posts here. To dismiss them as whining is not accurate.
  • Simmo
    3519 posts National Call-Up
    Giant step forward? I've played FIFA since 98 and this is the worst one they've ever brought out. Even last year wasn't this bad.

The basics of the game are broken beyond belief.
  • The only thing to learn is how to run in a straight line to the byline and into a defender to guarantee a corner and a guaranteed goal, over and over and over again.

I've not experienced this yet thankfully...although Im only in division 4 .
  • Swagster123
    1709 posts Play-Off Hero
    edited October 2018
    this guy should be on comedy central the game is terrible. the only people that is going to be playing this game is the people who spent thousands on the game already the cheaters, pros and exploit users . games gonna be dead in a month i sold my fifa already,
  • Mr. Soper
    by far the best fifa, so many different players can be used to effectiveness. (using a 50 pace CB is fine) Player movement is dynamic and random. Skill moves are important again. Dribbling is important. Spamming long passes does not work anymore. Really don't see what all the moaning is about, except they are losing and that is making them sad.

Auto defending is fake news, because the CPU does not make a tackle usually, they just track the opposing player.
  • FCBlunt
    2245 posts Fans' Favourite
    Mr. Soper wrote: »
    by far the best fifa, so many different players can be used to effectiveness. (using a 50 pace CB is fine) Player movement is dynamic and random. Skill moves are important again. Dribbling is important. Spamming long passes does not work anymore. Really don't see what all the moaning is about, except they are losing and that is making them sad.

Auto defending is fake news, because the CPU does not make a tackle usually, they just track the opposing player.

Yeah, that’s why people park the bus and spam long balls all the time? Ping pong pass between players with 70 passing stats, and spam skill moves?

This is a waste of time, because you’re **** wrong. You’re probably exploting every broken mechanic yourself, that’s why u dont want a fix.
    Looool
  • torakun
    1593 posts Play-Off Hero

<3
  • bigpokey24
    4838 posts Big Money Move
    The only thing to learn is how to run in a straight line to the byline and into a defender to guarantee a corner and a guaranteed goal, over and over and over again.

Lmao
  • bigpokey24
    this guy should be on comedy central the game is terrible. the only people that is going to be playing this game is the people who spent thousands on the game already the cheaters, pros and exploit users . games gonna be dead in a month i sold my fifa already,

So true, they want their moneys worth
  • bigpokey24

Actually they do, they block, intercept and even clear out the ball for you.
  • Mr. Soper
    try not sprinting and you will see you can go right around them
  • Mr. Soper
    new fifa and it plays differently. adapt or whine I guess
  • Xtc
    5186 posts Big Money Move
    FCBlunt wrote: »

Yeah, that’s why people park the bus and spam long balls all the time? Ping pong pass between players with 70 passing stats, and spam skill moves?

This is a waste of time, because you’re **** wrong. You’re probably exploting every broken mechanic yourself, that’s why u dont want a fix.
    Looool

I dont think he is totally wrong. Its not black and white. Players will find the weak spot to abuse in any game as they are not perfect and with the internet etc, every flaw is shared with the world for likes.

This game ( like many years) has great potential but its always going to be hostage to economic reality. The things that are in the game to keep as many types of player intereted as possible for as long as possible , can be abused by the more win only preinted player to his benefit.

Every game si about a balance. I would like

shooting especially IN the box to be a lot simpler and cleaner as opposed to maneuvering for 45 degree angles to finesse.

driven passes a shade crisper.

AI defending toned down a little, but manual tackling buffed to make players with the right stats much more successful in winning clean USER initiated tackles .

Crossing and Heading should reflect a players stats better than it does

Bicycle kicks need to be the same. Really toned down

Im sure ive missed some things, but overall the general feel of the game is good in my opinion.

Tiny tweaks will take players from hating a game to loving it. Its really fine margins
  • Avit32
    560 posts An Exciting Prospect
    I love the game tbh but you have to admit the bicycle kicks on corners is a bit silly, any player can do it.
  • BSDShoes
    1629 posts Play-Off Hero
    Yeah the AI defending needs to be toned down, right now it does way too much for the player.

I like the current gameplay, I'm used to PES' gameplay and FIFA 19 gameplay is easy to pick up from PES type gameplay, those used to previous FIFA will end up having to adjust.
  • Mr. Soper
    Xtc wrote: »

Looool

I dont think he is totally wrong. Its not black and white. Players will find the weak spot to abuse in any game as they are not perfect and with the internet etc, every flaw is shared with the world for likes.

This game ( like many years) has great potential but its always going to be hostage to economic reality. The things that are in the game to keep as many types of player intereted as possible for as long as possible , can be abused by the more win only preinted player to his benefit.

shooting especially IN the box to be a lot simpler and cleaner as opposed to maneuvering for 45 degree angles to finesse.

AI defending toned down a little, but manual tackling buffed to make players with the right stats much more successful in winning clean USER initiated tackles .

Im sure ive missed some things, but overall the general feel of the game is good in my opinion.

Tiny tweaks will take players from hating a game to loving it. Its really fine margins

well put way to add constructive feed back
  • Jeyj38
    1245 posts Professional
    edited October 2018
    Neckabob wrote: »

Its not the point. Even if you clear the ball you would still see your opponent doing the bicycle kick animation all the time which is wrong anyway.

Also any striker with a slight degree of freedom will put a header or volley into the net, like ALL the time. They need to tone down and adjust this few things and game would be more than fine.

Passing, pace, dribbling and defending are alright. In fact they just need to fix shooting (from any type of situation).
  • Robmu22
    1343 posts Professional
    People like to complain, instead of trying to learn the new game. Please dont cave the game is a giant step forward.

Yeah, yeah...

Only thing to learn is not to try and defend... It's all done for you.

And learn that all my naff players can score overhead kicks every game...

• Jeyj38
    1245 posts Professional
    edited October 2018

Looool

Problem is EA usually isnt able to find those tiny tweaks and just mess things up. Theyve seemed to learn though, first patch to come as its announced seems really minor, but they should add the bicycle kick fix in this one already.
  • FCBlunt
    2245 posts Fans' Favourite

Looool

I agree with your suggestions for changes, I really do.

I just dont see any reason as to why OP needs to label anyone who wants change as whiners. I have a good w/l record, but it doesnt mean the game couldnt use improvement? But enough of that.

I agree, its a fine, fine line.
  • crackers07
    1046 posts Professional

Except they aint fixed last years flaws with kick off goals and front post corners are even worse
  • DXG
    31 posts Park Captain
    Jeyj38 wrote: »
    Neckabob wrote: »

Its not the point. Even if you clear the ball you would still see your opponent doing the bicycle kick animation all the time which is wrong anyway.

Also any striker with a slight degree of freedom will put a header or volley into the net, like ALL the time. They need to tone down and adjust this few things and game would be more than fine.

Passing, pace, dribbling and defending are alright. In fact they just need to fix shooting (from any type of situation).

I wouldn't say pace is exactly fine, i mean i find my striker loses like 30 pace when he's on the ball. Either that or the defender gains like 30. Don't get me wrong players are slower on the ball but i find them to be very slow when i'm in on goal or running down the wing

• Jmcgraghan
    1072 posts Professional
    This is the first FIFA in a few years I've enjoyed to be fair, obviously stuff needs fixing like bicycle kicks and the side foot thing but apart from that I don't see too many problems.

As for corners I haven't been scoring/conceding many lately
  • I SiR MartY I
    5506 posts Big Money Move

You're right, we need to adapt to bicycle kicks being more effective than 1v1s.

We need to adapt to the AI doing all the work for players in defence

We need to adapt to crosses being incredible accurate and headers being bullets regardless of stats

We need to adapt to defenders being able to run out 30 yards up the pitch, slide all over the place and still not be punished

You're right, EA don't need to change a thing, this game is perfect, its us that are the problem.
  • Robmu22
    1343 posts Professional

You're right, we need to adapt to bicycle kicks being more effective than 1v1s.

We need to adapt to the AI doing all the work for players in defence

We need to adapt to crosses being incredible accurate and headers being bullets regardless of stats

We need to adapt to defenders being able to run out 30 yards up the pitch, slide all over the place and still not be punished

You're right, EA don't need to change a thing, this game is perfect, its us that are the problem.

Well said. Couldn't agree more
  • Guillotine_Mack
    1528 posts Play-Off Hero
    Shooting needs fixing and pressure tactics need nerfing, apart from that the game is solid.
  • Pay2Lose
    906 posts Professional
    Please don’t make it Fifa 18 mark 2