The 4-4-1-1 Formation

Mahy87
600 posts An Exciting Prospect
Ok guys, my favorite formation was the 4-1-2-1-2, but lately I've been conceding so many goals and losing possession so many times ingame. I decided to change it to 4-2-3-1 (2) which is more defensive, I conceded less goals and sometimes I ended the game with cleansheet, but my attack was weak and didnt score so many goals and also I lost possession so many times.

so I was reading the title thread in the General Discussion Forum and decided to give a shot tonight, and I came up with the below Team. I'd love to get some help from you in improving it. I have 300k to be used. I'm also ready to sell my whole team if necessary and build another one. I was thinking in Serie A or Bundesliga maybe.

However, I'll be waiting your thoughts and suggestions !

Thank You !!

image.jpg

Comments

• Dutch3723
    1958 posts Fans' Favourite
    My team is virtually exactly the same as yours but I’ve got firmino (untradable) up top and if talisca at cf. although I like David Luiz I can’t help thinking an improvement there (and therefore lb) would make it more solid
  • Mahy87
    Dutch3723 wrote: »
    My team is virtually exactly the same as yours but I’ve got firmino (untradable) up top and if talisca at cf. although I like David Luiz I can’t help thinking an improvement there (and therefore lb) would make it more solid

I used Firmino in my 4-1-2-1-2 formation but didnt work for me (probably because of his pace), he scored his first goal after 10 games so I sold him back when his price went up last week.

David Luiz is so good in defense but he's very slow when it comes to counter-attack.

In LB, Alex Telles is doing great job but I'd love to try Andrew Robertson since I see most of Premier League Opponents have him.
  • Dutch3723
    1958 posts Fans' Favourite
    I had telles (loan version) locked in there with David Luiz and Felipe Anderson, haven’t tried Robertson or Mendy yet. Not sure if davinson sanchez and one of this is the way firqard
  • Mahy87
    Felipe Anderson is not really good thats why I had to get Sane.

I tried Mane in FUT Draft and wasn't as good as expected so I kept Sane. Hopefully I can get Hazard.

I will try Robertson and see how he does ingame.
  • tetsu0jin
    1872 posts Fans' Favourite
    Mahy87 wrote: »
    Felipe Anderson is not really good thats why I had to get Sane.

I tried Mane in FUT Draft and wasn't as good as expected so I kept Sane. Hopefully I can get Hazard.

I will try Robertson and see how he does ingame.

Ucl mane for me is great dont think a +1 difference would improve him that much