So fast, and stupid game

goshko
71 posts Park Captain
edited October 2018
I cant believe, they made 19 like 18 with one patch..... I play with slow speed, and the stupid gameplay is so fast...the shooting is like... i dont know. They give us fifa 18 with champions league. In the champs league graphics look cool, but in career mode in la liga or different league, the graphics is like fifa 18 or maybe 17.... 60 euro for this stupid game, my paycheck is 200 at month....
Post edited by goshko on

Comments

• jiajia3
    78 posts Park Captain
    PC ?
  • goshko
    71 posts Park Captain
    PS4
  • Is patch out for ps4? If not, then LOL.
  • goshko
    71 posts Park Captain
    edited October 2018
    yes,the patch is out 3 days ago
  • BSDShoes
    1598 posts Play-Off Hero
    There is no patch for console versions yet.
  • Bane8Toni
    105 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    BSDShoes wrote: »
    There is no patch for console versions yet.

Do you even have fifa 19?the patch been out since.
  • Wi1son73
    1919 posts Fans' Favourite
    Yes but they rolled it out to pc first ... Xbox and PS4 to follow....
  • goshko wrote: »
    yes,the patch is out 3 days ago

Latest patch is not out on PS4.
  • goshko
    71 posts Park Captain
    edited October 2018
    the patch is out for ps4........ i delete the whole game, and play without the stupid patch
  • Wi1son73
    goshko wrote: »
    1.02 is out for ps4........ i delete the whole game, and play without the stupid patch

I felt games were pretty fast on Thursday Friday.. then in the WL it’s was so dreadfully slow...
  • FCBlunt
    1759 posts Play-Off Hero
    the patch is out for ps4........ i delete the whole game, and play without the stupid patch
    Uhm, no.... No, it is not. 😅
  • Wi1son73
    Think that the word patch makes everyone a
    Conspiracy theories!!
    If EA didn’t say anything about the patch and just implement it, then your games would be exact same..

Placebo is very powerful thing!! Not been nasty and it’s not personal attack.. but as far as I can see the PS4 and Xbox users haven’t mentioned the patch.

• BSDShoes
    1598 posts Play-Off Hero
    Wi1son73 wrote: »
    1.02 is out for ps4........ i delete the whole game, and play without the stupid patch

I felt games were pretty fast on Thursday Friday.. then in the WL it’s was so dreadfully slow...

Everyone must've been hungover over the weekend. lol
  • goshko
    71 posts Park Captain
    edited October 2018
    [img][/img]8aaff0f2e0154a1a.jpg

i mean 1.01 is out not 1.02
  • BSDShoes
    1598 posts Play-Off Hero
    edited October 2018
    IIRC title update is supposed to be 1.02, there was a time glitch patch in FIFA 19 early access which was likely 1.01.
  • goshko
    71 posts Park Captain
    I dont know, but i know that the Ea is joking with us... the slow gameplay is more realistic,how they dont understand this??Now is like hokey or Nba game..
  • goshko wrote: »
    I dont know, but i know that the Ea is joking with us... the slow gameplay is more realistic,how they dont understand this??Now is like hokey or Nba game..

Well if there isn't a patch then it's just placebo. Sorry lol
  • Leonsmith
    210 posts Has Potential To Be Special

Yer m8 I'm playing same game as you lol its like ice hockey now awful game tbh its just like 18 again but worse
  • blue166
    605 posts An Exciting Prospect
    The game on online seasons feels awful compared to when first released.

I thought at the begining we were in for a good game. I am now not thinking that. In fact off to watch some PES 2019 being played online.

FIFA 19 all of a sudden feels terrible. Every game 100mph with overhead kicks everywhere LMFAO...

@EA_Andy
  • Leonsmith
    210 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    blue166 wrote: »
    The game on online seasons feels awful compared to when first released.

I thought at the begining we were in for a good game. I am now not thinking that. In fact off to watch some PES 2019 being played online.

FIFA 19 all of a sudden feels terrible. Every game 100mph with overhead kicks everywhere LMFAO...

@EA_Andy

Yeah awful I agree unplayable on seasons FUT not much better
  • I have the same feeling as OP, fifa 19 is exactly Fifa 18 with a patch. I cant understand what the hell EA is doing whole year. Especially players faces, many famous players in famous teams still have the same face in fifa 14, I dont feel I am playing football in 2019 at all. Simply look at Fellaini hair, his hair collor changed for 2 years alrd then EA dont bother to do a simple color chnage
  • goshko
    71 posts Park Captain
    That's the true mate, this game should be for free...... We are all waiting for something, but i know what will happened in the end.........
  • Bane8Toni
    105 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Some say it's slow and some say it's fast. I truly wonder which it is? Also FIFA 18 a bad game? Please was FIFA 16 a good game? I truly wonder what's going on.